RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020– The Reserve Bank Of India Conducted Prelims for the Post of Assistant 2020 on 14th & 15th February 2020 in different cities of India to recruit 926 vacancies in RBI. And finally the time has arrived for RBI Assistant Prelims Result. Total 12000 (approx) aspirants have qualified for RBI Assistant Mains 2020. We understand your excitement and hence will be keeping you update with all the latest development regarding the result.
Candidates can download the prelims result pdf on the official website once the result is out. Candidates are advise to keep a check at bankersadda and on the official website of RBI. We will be updating the result on our website and will provide you with the direct link of the Result.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
As this exam is not conducted by IBPS, the steps to check the result differs a bit. We are providing you with the steps to check and download your result from the official website of the RBI ( Given Below).
Steps to check Your RBI Assistant Prelims Result
- Visit the official website of RBI, rbi.in.
- On the home page, Click on opportunity option.
- From Opportunity visit Current vacancy option
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam
RBI Assistant Mains 2020
As the Prelims is over, now its time to move on to next stage is Mains. As the time is limited, It is important that you start preparing now. Because the time between the Prelims Result and Mains is very limited and hence will not be sufficient to prepare for the Mains.
This is the golden opportunity for all those people who have been waiting to pursue their career in banking sector. And wants to get a job in a reputed Bank. And what can be the better option than RBI itself to be a part of the most coveted institution.
RBI Assistant Cut Off 2020
RBI Assistant Cut Off will be released along with the scorecard. Cut off marks will be decided by the Reserve Bank Of India authority based on the marks score in prelims exam. The Cut off of RBI Assistant will be released category wise and state wise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where the RBI Assistant Prelims result will be declared?
The RBI Assistant Prelims result will be declared on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India rbi.org.in You will get the update of result on bankersadda.com
Q. What is the RBI Assistant Prelims expected cut off?
It is expected that the cut off for all the zones may fall between 78 – 94 for the RBI Assistant Preliminary 2020 exam. After the declaration of RBI Assistant Result, official cut off will be released officially on the website of Reserve Bank of India.
Q. When the RBI Assistant Mains admit card will be released?
RBI is expected to soon announce the result of the preliminary exam held for the recruitment of assistants. After that soon the admit cards for the Main exam are expected to be released.
- RBI Assistant Premium 2020 Online Test Series
- RBI Asst Prelims Revision Batch Bilingual Live Classes