Directions (Q.1-7). Study the following information carefully and answer the given question.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The one who sit at the four corners face the centre of the table while those sit in the middle of the sides face outside. Each one of them likes a different subject viz. Mathematics, Hindi, English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History and Geography. (None of the information given is necessary in the same order).
C sits third to left of the one who likes Geography. The one who likes Geography faces outside. Only two people sit between C and H. The one who likes Mathematics sits to immediate right of H. The one who likes Chemistry sits second to the right of G. G is neither an immediate neighbour of H nor C. G does not like Geography, only one person sits between A and the one who likes Chemistry. D sits to immediate left of the one who likes Physics. G does not likes Physics. E likes History. E is not an immediate neighbour of A. The one who likes Hindi is an immediate neighbour of E. The one who likes Biology is an immediate neighbour of F.
1. Who amongst the following sits diagonally opposite the one who likes Mathematics?
(1) The one who likes Hindi
(4) The one who likes English
(5) The one who likes Biology
2. Who amongst the following represents the immediate neighbour of the one who likes Chemistry?
(1) B, F
(2) C, E
(3) B, E
(4) D, F
(5) F, H
3. Who amongst the following sits exactly between H and B?
(2) The one who likes Hindi
(3) The one who likes English
4. Which of the following is true regarding B?
(1) B is one of the immediate neighbours of D
(2) The one who likes Geography is an immediate neighbour of B
(3) B sits second to left of H
(4) B likes History
(5) B is an immediate neighbour of the one who likes Mathematics
5. What is the position of the one who likes Physics with respected to G?
(1) Second to the left
(2) Third to the right
(3) Fourth to the left
(4) Second to the right
(5) Third to the left
6. Which of the following subjects does D likes?
7. Who amongst the following likes Geography?
Directions (Q.8-10): In the given question, assuming the given statements to be true. Find which of the given four conclusions I, II, III and IV stands definitely true and give your answer accordingly.
(1) I, II and III are true
(2) Only II is true
(3) I and II are true.
(4) I and either II or IV are true
(5)All I, II, III and IV are true.
(1) Only either II or III is true
(2) IV and either I or III are true
(3) Only IV is true
(4) Only II is true
(5) Only III is true
(1) Only II is true
(2) I and III are true
(3) None is true
(4) II and IV are true
(5) I and II are true
For More Quizzes on Reasoning, Click here