We are providing you Reasoning Quiz for practice of LIC AAO and other Banking Exams. Daily practice of these Quizzes will help you to Solve reasoning section of bank exam within time limits. So start solving this Quiz within 10-15 minutes.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
Directions (1-5): In each question below are given two or more statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer.
1) if only conclusion I follows.
2) if only conclusion II follows.
3) if either conclusion I or II follows.
4) if neither conclusions I nor II follows.
5) if both conclusions I and II follow.
All heavy are dwarves.
some giants are heavy.
All tall are giants.
I. Al tall being dwarves is a possibility.
II. At least some heavy are giants.
I. Some dwarves being tall is a possibility.
II. some giants can never be tall.
Some rules are stunts.
Some acts are stunts.
I. some rules being acts is a possibility.
II. All the stunts will necessarily be acts.
All loops are curves.
No curves is a triangle.
I. No loop can be a triangle.
II. At least some curves are loops.
No east is west.
No west is north.
I. there is a possibility that some easts are north.
II. A west can never be an east.
Directions ( 6-10): Study the following information to answer the given questions.
In a certain code language, ‘growth of Indian economy’ is written as ‘ga mo ti su’, ‘heavy trade growth depends on’, is written as ‘ki zo mo ye na’, ‘economy trade this year’ is written as ‘zo ra ti da’ and ‘this condition of depends’ is written as ‘da ga nic ki’.
6. What is the code for ‘on’?
4) Either na or zo
5) Either ye or na
7. What does ‘su’ stand for?
5) None of these
8. What is the code for ‘year growth condition’?
1) nic ye ti
2) mo ra nic
3) ra ga mo
4) da ra nic
5) None of these
9. Which of the following does ‘ki ti na’ stand for?
1) depends of growth
2) heavy growth depends
3) economy depends heavy
4) economy depends on
5) Either 3) or 4)
10. Which of the following may represent ‘record rate of growth’?
1) ga zo ti da
2) ga ba mo nee
3) ga ba nic ki
4) mo ba ti ra
5) None of these