Directions (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Dwayne, Elaya, Francois, Houston and Indra are seated in a circle facing the centre. Alastair, Ben and Chris are also seated in the same circle but two of them are not facing the centre. Francois is second to the left of Chris. Elaya is third to the right of Alastair. Ben is third to the left of Dwayne, who is immediate neighbour of Houston and Indra. Chris is second the right of Dwayne and third to the right of Ben.
2. What is the position of Dwayne with respect of Francois?
3. Who among the following is second to the left of Ben?
4. If Houston is on the immediate right of Elaya then what is Houston’s position with respect of Chris?
5. Which of the following is/are the possible positions(s) of Indra with respect to Alastair?
Directions (Q.6-10): Study the following information and answer the questions that follow:
Eight students Alisha, Bisht, Charan, Dravid, Esha, Farah, Gautam and Hitesh in a school sports competition participated in a game in which they were sitting around a circular ring. The seats of the ring are not directed towards the centre. All the eight students are in four groups I, II, III and IV, i.e. two students in each group, but not necessarily in the same order. These students are from different sport houses, viz Maharishi, Vyas, Aryabhatt, Vashistha, Shankaracharya, Balmiki, Dhruv and Dayanand.
• No two students of the same group are sitting adjacent to each other except those of group III. Students from group IV are sitting opposite each other.
• Dravid is neither in Dayanand nor in Aryabhatt house.
• The student from Dhruv house is sitting on the immediate right of the student from Dayanand house.
• Charan, who is in Vashistha house, is a group I. She is sitting on the immediate right of Farah, who is in group III.
• Farah is not in Aryabhatt house and she has also participated in other sports.
• Bisht from Vyas house is neither in group IV nor in group I or II.
• Bisht is sitting opposite Esha. Only Balmiki participant Alisha is sitting between Dhruv participant Esha and the Shankaracharya participant.
• Both the students of group II are sitting adjacent to students of group IV.
6. Who is in Maharishi house?
7. ‘Hitesh’ is in which house?
8. Who among the following students are in group IV?
9. The student from which house is sitting opposite the Vashistha house participant?
10. Which of the following statements is false?