2. If C and B interchange their colleges satisfying all other conditions, which of the following will definitely represent the girls ?
3. Which of the following represents the three in commerce discipline ?
4. In which college do three of them study ?
5. Which of the following represents the three boys ?
Directions for Q. No. 6 to 10 : Study the information given below carefully and then answer the questions that follow :Eight people A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H work in three different companies : X, Y and Z. Out of these two are females who work in different companies and have different specialisations. Two of them are specialists in Finance, two in HR, two in Marketing and one each is an Engineer and a Computer Specialist. D, working in a company X has specialized in HR and her friend G, a Finance specialist is working in company Z. H, an HR specialist, is working with B, a marketing specialist and does not work in company Y. C is not a Computer specialist. No two people with the same specialization work together. F is a specialist in Marketing working in company Y and his friend, A has specialized in Finance and is working in company X with only another specialist. Not more than three of them work in any Company Z. No female is an Engineer or Computer specialist.
7. Who is the computer specialist ?
8. Which of the following represents the two females ?
9. Which of the following is the speciality of H ?
10. In which company does C work ?