(5) more than 3
2. In a certain code HEAVEN is written as JGCXGP, how is EARTH written in that code?
(5) None of these
3. If the digits in the number 478196235 are arranged in descending order, then position of how many digits remain unchanged in new arrangement?
4. How many such pairs of letters are there in word CHAMBERS, each of which has as many letters between its two letters as there are between them in the English alphabets?
(5) More than three
5. Rahul runs 3 km towards the east and takes the first right turn and runs for another 5 km to point A. From point A he takes a left turn and runs 7 km to point B, takes a left turn and after covering another 4 km, he rests for a while. In which is direction is he facing now?
(5) None of these
Directions (6-10): In each of the questions below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read both the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts. Give answer—
(1) if only conclusion I is true.
(2) if only conclusion II is true.
(3) if either conclusion I or conclusion II is true.
(4) if neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true
(5) if both conclusions I and II are true.
6. Statements: All parrots are cats. Some cats are dogs.
All dogs are clever.
Conclusions: I. Some parrots are clever.
II. No parrot is clever.
7. Statements: All wheels are tubes. All tubes are round.
All rounds are spokes.
Conclusions: I. All tubes are spokes
II. Some rounds are wheels
8. Statements: All flowers are yellow.
Some yellow are oranges. Some oranges are pens.
Conclusions: I. Some yellow are flowers.
II. Some pens are flowers.
9. Statements: Some roses are black. All blacks are sky.
All sky are water.
Conclusions: I. Some water are roses.
II. Some roses are sky. .
10. Statements: All bed are baskets. All baskets are apples.
All apples are rotten.
Conclusions: I. All Baskets are Rotten.
II. Some apples are bed.
In the following questions, the symbols @, ©, %, $ and d are used with the following meanings:
‘P % Q’ means ‘P is greater than Q’.
‘P # Q’ means ‘P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q’.
‘P @ Q’ means ‘P is smaller than Q’.
‘P © Q’ means ‘P is either smaller than or equal to Q’.
‘P $ Q’ means ‘P is either greater than or equal to Q’.
In each of the following questions assuming the given statements to be true, find out which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true. Give answer:
(1) If only conclusion I is true.
(2) If only conclusion II is true.
(3) If either conclusion I or conclusion II is true.
(4) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II is true.
(5) If both conclusions I and II are true.
11. Statements: M @ J, J © R, R # K
I. K # J
II. K % J
12. Statements: N $ T, T # H, N @ W
I. W % T
II. H © N
13. Statements: F @ R, R © V, V $ T
I. V % F
II. F @ T
14. Statements: W © D, D $ B, B @ H
I. H % D
II. W @ B
15. Statements: F # T, T $ M, M © R
I. R $ F
II. M © F
NOTE – These are IBPS Clerk level questions!!!
1. (4) First, second, fifth and tenth letters are M, A, E and C. Using these four letters, we can make words CAME, ACME and MACE.
2. (2) J is +2 from H, G is +2 from E, C is +2 from A, and so on.
3. (5) 4 7 8 1 9 6 2 3 5
9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
After arranging the digits in descending order, there are no such pairs.
4. (3) There are two such pairs: CA and RS.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
% – >
# – =
@ – <
© – <
$ – >
M < J < R = K
I. K = J
II. K > J
N > T = H
N < W
I. W > T
II. H < N
F < R < V > T
I. V > F
II. F < T
W < D > B < H
I. H > D
II. W < B
F = T > M < R
I. R > F
II. M < F