(i) Eleven students A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J and K are sitting in a row of the class facing the teacher.
(ii) D, who is to the immediate left of F, is second to the right of C.
(iii) A, is second to the right of E, who is at one of the ends.
(iv) J is the immediate neighbour of A and B and third to the left of G.
(v) H is to the immediate left of D and third to the right of I.
1. Who is sitting in the middle of the row ?
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following group of friends is sitting to the right of G ?
(e) None of these
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
3. In the above sitting arrangement, which of the following statements could be dispessed with?
4. Which of the following statements is true in the above sitting arrangement ?
(a) There are three students sitting between D and G.
(b) G and C are neighbours sitting to the immediate right of H.
(c) B is sitting between J and I.
(d) K is sitting between A and J.
(e) None of these.
5. If E and D, C and B, A and H and K and F interchange their positions, which of the following pair of students is sitting at the end ?
(a) D and E
(b) E and F
(c) D and K
(d) K and F
(e) None of these
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions:
Eight Friends P, Q, R, S, T, V, W and Y are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four sit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside.
P who faces the centre sits third to the right of V. T, who faces the centre, is not an immediate neighbor of V. Only one person sits between V and W. S sits second to the right of Q. Q faces the centre. R is not an immediate neighbor of P.
6. Who sits second to the left of Q?
(e) Cannot be determined
7. What is the position of T with respect to V?
(a) 4th to the left
(b) 2nd to the left
(c) 3rd to the left
(d) 3rd to the right
(e) 2nd to the right
8. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which if the one that does not belong to that group?
9. Which of the following will come in place of the question mark based upon the given seating arrangement?
WP TR QW RS ?