| Updated On February 21st, 2020 at 05:59 pm
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020 (Prelims)
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 was released by State Bank of India (SBI) on 11th February 2020. SBI has introduced more than 8000 vacancies to recruit Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) for 2020. The admit card for SBI Clerk 2020 will be released in two phases, i.e. admit card for preliminary exam and the admit card for mains exam. To download the admit card, all registered candidates can access the admit card online from the official website, sbi.co.in/web/careers. Further, candidates need to enter their registration number or roll number and date of birth or password to download SBI Clerk Junior Associates Admit card.
- Candidates can download their SBI Clerk admit card 2020 for Junior Associates Prelims Exam till 8th-March-2020.
- Candidate can download admit card online. The hard copy of the admit card is not sent to candidates by post.
- SBI Clerk admit card 2020 have details such as candidate’s name, exam date, exam time and details of exam centre.
- candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without admit card.
Q1. Will I receive the hard copy of SBI Clerk admit card?
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
A1. No, the hard copy of the admit card is not sent to candidates by post. Candidates download the admit card from online.
Q2. Can I show the digital copy of the admit card?
A2. Candidates need to show the printed copy of their SBI Clerk 2020 admit card at there exam centre.
Q3. What if my date of birth is rejected in the login screen?
A3. Candidates should enter their date of birth in MM/YY/DD format.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Admit Card- Steps to Download Call Letter
1. Candidates are required to enter their “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth.” in the login page.
2. After that Enter the “Captcha Code.”
3. Finally Click on the “Submit” button.
4. Candidate will be able to see and download their respective call letter. It is advised that you take out the print out of your admit card and also save a softcopy for future reference.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 Admit Card- Important Dates
Some important information is given below for your reference.
- You should carry your SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card to the SBI exam hall. without this SBI 2020 Clerk Call Letter, you will be not allowed to take the SBI Exam at any cause.
- Carry your valid ID proof and its xerox to the SBI exam hall. Reach the exam hall before the reporting time mentioned in your SBI Clerk Call letter 2020.
- Don’t carry any prohibited items such as mobile, calculator, digital watch, etc inside the SBI Prelims exam hall.
- Don’t involve in any malpractices during the SBI Prelims Exam. If you get caught for such reasons, your candidature may be cancelled.
So candidates follow all the instructions provided in the SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims Admit Card.
Reasons of the failure of the download of call letter
1. Candidate is entering wrong credential.
2. Candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria for the recruitment (as per the details you’ve filled in your online application)
3. Candidate might have made some mistake while filling the online application for this recruitment process.
4. There might be some technical glitch, you can reload the page or try again later.