(a) Government employees
(b) Senior citizens
(c) Unemployed persons
(d) Persons of BPL category
2. RBI was nationalized in the year
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
3. Which of the following is/are associated with the fiscal policy?
1. Marginal Standing Facility
2. Devaluation of Currency
3. Market Stabilization Scheme
(a) 1 & 2
(b) Only 3
(c) 2 & 3
(d) Only 2
4. When was Liberalized Exchange Rate Management System (LERMS) started in India?
5. National income of India is estimated by
(b) Ministry of Statistics
(c) Central Statistical Office
(d) Ministry of Finance
6. What is understood by Fiduciary Issue of currency?
(a) The issue of currency notes without keeping gold or silver as deposit
(b) The issue of currency notes keeping gold or silver as deposit
(c) The issue of currency notes with partial gold or silver deposits
(d) The issue of currency notes with comparative gold or silver deposits
7. _____________is the percentage of total deposits of a bank which it has to keep with itself in the form of liquid assets.
(a) Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR)
(b) Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR)
(c) Statutory Reserve Ratio
(d) Cash Ratio
8. The exchange rate in India is dependent upon:
1. Government policy
2. Demand-supply forces
3. Monetary policy objectives
(a) Only 2 (b) 2 & 3 (c) 1 & 2 (d) 1, 2 & 3
9. Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation (CBLO) is a/an ________.
(a) Money Market Instrument
(b) Instrument of Monetary Policy
(c) Type of Risk Cover
(d) Stock Market Instrument
10. Often, we read in newspapers that the RBI has changed the Repo rate and the Reverse Repo rate by a few basis points. What is a basis point?
(a) Ten % of one hundredth point
(b) One hundredth of 1%
(c) One tenth of 1%
(d) Ten % of 100
11. Banks generally don’t pay interest on money deposited in which of the following accounts?
(a) Savings account
(b) Current account
(c) Fixed deposit account
(d) None of these
12. ‘Fiat Money’ is defined as the money which is
(a) Accepted internationally
(b) Accepted temporarily in lieu of gold
(c) Issued by keeping gold or silver as deposit
(d) Decreed as money by the government
13. Demand-pull inflation can be caused by which of the following?
(a) A decline in consumption expenditure
(b) A sharp increase in lending rates
(c) A steep decline in income tax
(d) An increase in direct taxation
14. For obtaining which among the following does a customer not require a bank account?
(a) A loan
(b) A cheque
(c) A banker’s draft
(d) A credit card
15. RBI isn’t expected to perform the role of
(a) Acting as a clearing house
(b) Working as a banker to the government
(c) Managing forex
(d) Accepting deposits from general public