SBI Clerk Prelims Free All India Mock Test 2020: The State Bank Of India has released the call letters for Junior Associate (Clerk) 8000+ vacancies. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 22nd Feb, 29th Feb, 1st March & 8th March 2020. We at bankersadda believe that you all must be working really hard to ace this exam. The best way to ace any exam is to practice and analyzing your performance. You can only analyze your performance by giving mocks and what could be the better way to analyze your performance than to give an all India mock test. Bankersadda is conducting SBI Clerk Prelims All India Mock Test on 17th Feb, 2020.
You may also like to read:
- RBI Assistant Cut Off Expected For Prelims 2020
- SBI Clerk Prelims English Daily Mock 14th February 2020 Miscellaneous Practice Set
Why to take All India Mock test?
- It is conducted on All India basis thus giving you exact idea of where you actually stand.
- Accurate data of your performance with reference to Topper’s performance.
- True to actual exam paper.
- Helps you in tackling the actual exam pressure.
- Help you in maintaining your accuracy
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
SBI Clerk Prelims exam is of 60 minutes and these 60 minutes are divided into three parts of 20 minutes each. Each 20 minutes are allotted to a specific section. You cannot switch to another section until the exhaustion of the ongoing section 20 minutes. The three sections are English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude.
|Subjects||Marks||No of questions||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
As you can see that this exam demands speed and Accuracy both. Hence, It is very important to give mocks and analyze them. That is why, we at bankersadda gives platform to all our students to analyze their performance on all India basis.