On account of SBI PO 2015 Exam for the post of Probationary Officer, here we are presenting to you all a letter on “Letter to the manager of football club, asking for a part-time job”. Hope you like the post!!!
You are looking for a part-time job at a football club. Write a letter to the manager of the football club.
In your letter:
- introduce yourself
- explain what experience and special skills you have
- tell him/her when you think you could start
- Write at least 150 words.
- Task Achievement (how well you answer the question)
- Coherence and Cohesion (the layout, and ordering and linking of ideas in your letter)
- Lexical Resource (use of appropriate vocabulary)
- Grammatical Range and Accuracy (the accuracy and range of the grammar you use)
I am a 21-year-old student and I am studying Health Science at Delhi University. I have been studying there for the past two years. I am writing to ask if there are any part-time job vacancies at your football club.
I really enjoy sport, and my areas of particular interest and experience are Football, Tennis and Cricket. I have had some experience of coaching for these sports over the past two years that I have been at the University. Last year, I worked in the holidays at a football club in my own state. I will be able to provide references from this summer job and also from my teachers at the university.
I would prefer to work in the evenings and at the weekends, as I have classes during the daytime, and I can start from the beginning of November.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.