1) Financial Suitability and Development Council
2) Financial Sustainability and Development Council
3) Financial Structure Development Council
4) Financial Stability and Development Council
5) Financial Sovereignty and Development Council
Ques. : 2 Anwar Ibrahim, who is facing sodomy charges, is the opposition leader in which of the following countries? Sodomy is illegal in this Muslim-majority country and punishable by up to 20 years in jail.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Ques. : 3 Which of the following is correct about Special Drawing Rights (SDR) created by the International Monetary Fund (IMF)?
1) SDR is an international reserve asset created by the IMF in 1969.
2) Each member country of IMF has SDRs allocated to it in proportion to its quota in the IMF.
3) Its value is based on a basket of key international currencies – the euro, Japanese yen, pound sterling, and US dollar.
4) All the above
5) Only 2) and 3)
Ques. : 4 Armies of India and which of the following countries carried out joint disaster relief operations named ‘Surya Kiran’ in Pithoragarh in Uttarakhand recently?
5) None of these
Ques. : 5 What is the term used for the debt instrument, secured by the collateral of an immovable property, in which the borrower is obliged to pay back the debt on terms agreed upon?
Ques. : 6 As per the industry estimates, by 2015-16 the domestic steel capacity of India is slated to go up to _________from the present level of 90 mt.
1) 100 mt
2) 120 mt
3) 135 mt
4) 140 mt
5) 150 mt
Ques. : 7 What does letter ‘A’ represents in the term CRAR?
5) None of these
Ques. : 8 The country’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has proposed to offer share purchase scheme for all its employees to raise additional equity capital of:
1) Rs 500-700 cr
2) Rs 600-9200 cr
3) Rs 700-1100 cr
4) Rs 800-1,200 cr
5) Rs 900-1,300 cr
Ques. : 9 The RBI is gearing up to issue new bank licences subject to the Election Commission’s nod as the model code of conduct took effect on 5 Mar. Which of the following is correct in this regard?
1) The applicants for new licences include the Aditya Birla group, Anil Ambani’s Reliance group, IDFC, IFCI, L&T Finance Holdings, Muthoot Finance and LIC Housing Finance.
2) The applications have been examined by a committee headed by former RBI Governor Bimal Jalan.
3) Now, the Finance Minister will examine the applications and forward his views to the committee of the RBI’s Central Board to take the final call.
4) All the above
5) Only 1) and 2)
Ques. : 10 Which among the following is a landlocked country?
2) Sri Lanka
5) None of the above
1. Answer:- 4) Financial Stability and Development Council
2. Answer:- 1) Malaysia
3. Answer:- 4) All the above
4. Answer:- 2) Nepal
5. Answer:- 3) Mortgage
6. Answer:- 3) 135 mt
7. Answer:- 4) Assets
8. Answer:- 4) Rs 800-1,200 cr
9. Answer:- 5) Only 1) and 2)
10.Answer:- 1) Bhutan