"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Directions (1-5): In each of these questions, two equation (I) and (II) are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer
Q1. I. 6x²+77x+121=0
Q2. I. x = √625
II. y = √676
II. y = √676
So, y > x
Q3. I. x²+4x+4=0
Q5. I. x²-19x+84=0
Directions (6-10): In each of the following questions two equations are given solve these equations and give answer.
Q6. I. 3x + 5y = 28
II. 8x – 3y = 42
Q7. I. 6x² + 23x + 20 = 0
II. 6y² +31y + 35 = 0
Q8. I. 4x² - 25x + 39 = 0
II. 18y² - 15y + 3 = 0
Q9. I. x² - 72 = x
II. y² = 64
Q10. I. 30x² + 11x + 1 = 0
II. 42y² + 13y + 1 = 0
Directions (11-15): In these questions, two equations numbered I and II are given. You have to solve both the equations and give answer
Q11. I. 25x² + 35x + 12 = 0
II. 10y² + 9y + 2 = 0
Q12. I. 12x² + 7x + 1 = 0
II. 6y² + 5y + 1 = 0
Q13. I. 3x² - 13x – 10 = 0
II. 3y² + 10y – 8 = 0
Q14. I. 2x² - 21x + 52 = 0
II. 2y² - 11y + 12 = 0
Q15. I. 3x² - 13x + 14 = 0
II. 2y² - 5y + 3 =0
- Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes for Bank Exams
- 100 MCQs Data Interpretation | Download Free PDF's of DI
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions for all Competitive Exams