Free Mock For SSC CGL Tier 1 : Register Now for 1st December 2019
SSC will conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination for the recruitment of candidates into the prestigious posts under the central government from 2nd to 11th March 2020. There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2019, with 100 questions that account for a total of 200 marks.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Before appearing for the actual examination of SSC CGL tier 1, it is necessary to appear for a mock test and get used to the real exam interface. You can only be a master of something if you practice it enough and overcome your weaknesses. SSCADDA is providing you with a free All India Mock test based on the latest TCS pattern that will give you an insight into the actual exam of SSC CGL Tier 1. Check out the details below:
SSC CGL Questions Papers
|Attempt on Laptop/Computer||Attempt on Adda247 App||Mock Result||PDF Links|
|SSC CGL Free Mock [1st Dec]||Attempt Now||Register Now [Will be available on 2nd Dec]||Will be available on 3rd Dec||Will be available on 3rd Dec|
|SSC CGL Free Mock [24th Nov]||Click here to Attempt on Laptop/Computer||Click here To Attempt on Adda247 App||Check Result Here||Download PDF Now|
|SSC CGL Free Mock [17th Nov]||Click here to Attempt on Laptop/Computer||Click here To Attempt on Adda247 App||Check Result Here||Download PDF Now|
|SSC CGL Free Mock [10th Nov]||Click here to Attempt on Laptop/Computer||–||Check Result Here||Download PDF Now|
The subject-wise details are given below along with important links:
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of the exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
- SSC CGL Salary: Check Post Wise Salary Structure
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2019: Check Vacancies for 2019-20
Now, get the weekly dose of free mocks for the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam by attempting the mock. It should be available on the Adda247 store and Adda247 App.
Willing to attempt more mock tests to prepare for SSC CGL 2019? Check our SSC Premium Plus subscription where you can get unlimited mock tests, study notes, e-books & capsules. The mock tests are also available with detailed video solutions for an easy explanation. Click on the link given below for more details: