"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
SSC CGL 2016 Tier-1 Exam was conducted from 27th August 2016 to 11th September 2016. The CPT/DEST test was conducted from mid April 2017. The final result of candidates selected through CPT/DEST test has been finally declared and the candidates who have cleared this test are now eligible to join the designated ministry/department of the Government of India.
SSC CGL 2016 Exam dates:
|1.||SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||27th August to 11th September 2016|
|2.||SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||30th November to 2nd December 2016|
|3.||SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||19th March 2017|
|4.||CPT/DEST test||mid April 2017|
Check your SSC CGL 2016 Result (POSTS OTHER THAN AAO & JSO)
Check your SSC CGL 2016 Result (JSO)
We congratulate all the candidates who got selected through SSC CGL 2016 Exam. We wish you a bright future ahead.
The candidates who were not able to break through must not lose hope. SSC is going to conduct SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Exam from 5th August to 24th August 2017. Candidates can give SSC CGL 2017 Exam and ensure their selection to various Government posts offered through CGL exam.
- SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card Check Here
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern, last year cut offs, Job Profile
- SSC CHSL 2015 Post Preference Notice
- SSC CHSL 2015 Document Verification(DV) Instructions
- A Guide for Descriptive Writing
- RRB NTPC 2017 Aptitude Test Analysis
- SSC CPO 2017 Tier-1 Exam Analysis, Review & Expected Cut Offs
- UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Date | Admit Card | Practice Test