(1) The earth (2) The Portuguese
(3) The Dutch (4) The English
2.The call of “Back to the Vedas” was given by :
(1) Swami Vivekananda
(2) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
(3) Aurobindo Ghosh
(4) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
3.How much of the earth’s land surface is desert ?
(1) 1/10th (2) 1//5th
(3) 1/3th (4) 1/6TH
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
4. Which of the following is called the ‘shrimp capital of India’ ?
(1) Mangalore (2) Nagapatnam
(3) Kochi (4) Nellore
5.River Indus originates from :
6.The lowest layer of the atmosphere is :
(1) Stratosphere (2) Thermosphere
(3) Troposphere (4) Mesosphere
7.The Konkan Railway connects :
(1) Goa-Mangalore (2) Roha- Mangalore
8.Bark of these tree is used as a condiment-
(1) Cinnamon (2) Clove
(3) Neem (4) Palm
9.Who was the architect of north Secretariate in Delhi ?
(1)Sir Edward Lutyens
(3)Robert tor Russell
10.Saliva helps in the digestion of :
(1) Fats (2) Starch
(3) Proteins (4) Vitamins
1-2 2-2 3-2 4-4 5-4
6-3 7-2 8-1 9-2 10-2