(1) The earth (2) The Portuguese
(3) The Dutch (4) The English
2.The call of “Back to the Vedas” was given by :
(1) Swami Vivekananda
(2) Swami Dayanand Saraswati
(3) Aurobindo Ghosh
(4) Raja Ram Mohan Roy
3.How much of the earth’s land surface is desert ?
(1) 1/10th (2) 1//5th
(3) 1/3th (4) 1/6TH
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
4. Which of the following is called the ‘shrimp capital of India’ ?
(1) Mangalore (2) Nagapatnam
(3) Kochi (4) Nellore
5.River Indus originates from :
6.The lowest layer of the atmosphere is :
(1) Stratosphere (2) Thermosphere
(3) Troposphere (4) Mesosphere
7.The Konkan Railway connects :
(1) Goa-Mangalore (2) Roha- Mangalore
8.Bark of these tree is used as a condiment-
(1) Cinnamon (2) Clove
(3) Neem (4) Palm
9.Who was the architect of north Secretariate in Delhi ?
(1)Sir Edward Lutyens
(3)Robert tor Russell
10.Saliva helps in the digestion of :
(1) Fats (2) Starch
(3) Proteins (4) Vitamins
1-2 2-2 3-2 4-4 5-4
6-3 7-2 8-1 9-2 10-2