1. Russia has signed two agreements with Egypt to finance and build its first nuclear power plant at which place?
2. Which states will become the first states in India where “Walmart India” starts an entrepreneurial programme for women in collaboration with Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty?
3.Which states Government recently signed 295 MoUs attracting about Rs. 3.3 lakh crore investments during the Resurgent Partnership Summit 2015?
4. Who has recently been elected as the President of industry body Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) for the year 2016?
Directions (5-8): Rearrange the following five sentences (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) in the paper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(A) These would be employees with strong interpersonal skills.
(B) While selecting mentors, it is important to select employees who possess the required knowledge, skills and experience that would benefit the mentors.
(C) Who are committed and willing to set aside the time to work with a mentor.
(D) And act as positive role models with a genuine interest in developing others.
(E) It is important to plan a mentoring programme that aligns with the culture of the organisation as well as development needs of the employees.
(F) The mentor has to be chosen carefully based on the development plan and need.
(G) The mentor and mentee need to be explained the pros and cons the mentoring programme.
5. Which of the following would be the SECOND sentence after rearrangement?
6. Which of the following should be the LAST (SEVENTH) sentence after rearrangement?
7. Which of the following should be the FOURTH sentence after rearrangement?
8. Which of the following should be the FIRST sentence after rearrangement?
Directions (9-12): Study the following information’s carefully and answer the given questions:
A word and number arrangement machine, when given an input line of words and numbers, rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is illustration of the input and the steps of arrangement:
Input: business 25 17 element 32 desk problem 80
Step-I Problem business 25 17 element 32 desk 80
Step-II Problem 17 business 25 element 32 desk 80
Step-III Problem 17 element business 25 32 desk 80
Step-IV Problem 17 element 25 business 32 desk 80
Step-V Problem 17 element 25 desk business 32 80
Step-VI Problem 17 element 25 desk 32 business 80.and
step VI is the last step for this input:
As per the rules followed in the above steps, find out in each of the following questions the appropriate step for the given input.
9. Input: ‘ornament timber 62 84 35 volume makes 28’
which of the following will be the step IV?
10. Step IV of an input is: terminal 12 service 14 90 71 and can.
How many more steps are required to complete the rearrangement?
11. Input: ‘Quality best 12 91 75 assured dam 32’;
which of the following will be the last step?
12. Input: ‘because depends 80 72 test withdraw 25 52’;
which of the following will be the last but one step?
Direction(13-16): Following line graph shows the ratio of import and export of two companies Aand B over the years 2004-2009. Answer the questions based on this graph.
13. If the import of Company A is Rs 48 lakhs in year 2007 then what is its export in that year?
14. What is the ratio of number of years in which Company A’s export is less than import and the number of years in which Company B’s import less than export?
15. If the export of Company A in 2006 and export of Company B in 2007 is 75 lakhs each, then the import of Company A in 2006 is what percent of the import of Company B in 2007?
16. If the import of Company B is 60 lakhs in 2008, then what is the export of Company A in the same year?
17. An impact printer creates characters by using...?.
18. What would you NOT use with a flatbed plotter? .
19. What do you need for an ink jet printer? .
20. A laser printer does NOT use? .