The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary is very helpful for all banking and other competitive exam aspirants, as you’ll not only improve your vocabulary by learning new words but by reading the Hindu Editorial articles, you’ll also improve your comprehensive skills along with improving your General Knowledge, so isn’t it like killing three birds with a stone!!
If you are preparing for any competitive exam, let it be IBPS, SBI, RBI LIC, SSC, Railways, UPSC, PCS Exams, Teaching exams etc you must read editorial articles and to work on your vocabulary you can follow The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary on bankersadda.com.
What does the Hindu Editorial Vocabulary includes?
On bankersadda.com we make sure to provide you meaning of all important words, phrases mentioned in the day’s editorial article published in the Hindu news website.
Daily Hindu Editorial Vocabulary
- Daily Vocabulary Word 04th October 2020- Daily Use Words
- Daily Vocabulary Word 02nd October 2020- Daily Use Words
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary of 01 October- Justice in Ruins
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary of 30 September- Weighing the Costs
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary of 29 September- Two speeches
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary of 28 September- Battle for Bihar
- Daily Vocabulary Word 27th September 2020- Daily Use Words
- Daily Vocabulary Word 26th September 2020- Daily Use Words
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary of 25 September- Terms of Disengagement
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary of 24 September- A Light Touch
How to Improve vocabulary?
Daily check the Hindu Editorial vocabulary published on bankersadda or Adda247 app and then go through other editorial articles and read them to check your improvement. To retain the new phrases and words you learn daily; you should maintain notes, write down synonyms and antonyms and try to use them in your own sentences.