| Updated On July 24th, 2020 at 11:10 pm
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary is very helpful for all banking and other competitive exam aspirants, as you’ll not only improve your vocabulary by learning new words but by reading the Hindu Editorial articles, you’ll also improve your comprehensive skills along with improving your General Knowledge, so isn’t it like killing three birds with a stone!!
If you are preparing for any competitive exam, let it be IBPS, SBI, RBI LIC, SSC, Railways, UPSC, PCS Exams, Teaching exams etc you must read editorial articles and to work on your vocabulary you can follow The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary on bankersadda.com.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
What does the Hindu Editorial Vocabulary includes?
On bankersadda.com we make sure to provide you meaning of all important words, phrases mentioned in the day’s editorial article published in the Hindu news website.
Daily Hindu Editorial Vocabulary
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary of 21 September- Cricket in action
- Daily Vocabulary Word 20th September 2020- Daily Use Words
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- Need for Caution | 18 September
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- Stop Press | 17 September
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- Venus in Focus | 16 September
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- The Cost Of Peace | 15 September 2020
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- The Second Chair | 14 September
- Daily Vocabulary Word 13th September 2020- Daily Use Words
- Daily Vocabulary Word 12th September 2020- Daily Use Words
- The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary- Something Rotten | 11 September
How to Improve vocabulary?
Daily check the Hindu Editorial vocabulary published on bankersadda or Adda247 app and then go through other editorial articles and read them to check your improvement. To retain the new phrases and words you learn daily; you should maintain notes, write down synonyms and antonyms and try to use them in your own sentences.