Here we are presenting you all “UIIC Exam Review : Morning shift – January 4 , 2015“, provided to us by “Gaurav aka White Raven”.
There were 5 sections. Each section contais 40 questions and 50 marks for that.
Reasoning: Attempt 32
- The only section which was little bit tricky.
- Time consuming as there were so many que. related to interchange of letters in series.
- Topics: Directions , Alphabet series, Symbol series, blood relation, visual memory, assumptions, blood relation, Coding & decoding , syllogism , seating arrangement ( Circular ).
Numerical Ability. : Attempt 25
- Easy to Moderate.
- Calculation was lil bit time consuming .
- Topics :
- Percentage ,
- Simple and compund interest ,
- LCM , HCF ,
- DI ( Table , only 1 , exactly like we did in quant quiz 3 days before with simple calculations. )
- Number series ( Only one was tough , rest were very easy. )
- Simplification ( Didn’t expect very much but there were highest no. of que form this part. )
- Boat & stream
- Profit & share
English : Attempts 40
- Easiest section among all.
- Topics :
- RC ( 10 que.) – The best i have ever seen with real life lesson and emotions.
- Cloze Test (10que.)
- Fill in the Blanks ( 2 blanks)
- Sentence error
Computer : Attempts 37
- Amazed most que. were basic only , even MS office related que were just 3-4.
General Awareness : Attempts 34
- Level Easy to Moderate.
- I was worried about this section as i gave this exam with Zero preparation but the que. were asked brought me a huge smile.
Total Attempts : 168 out of 200.
Trying to share some que. and a beautiful passage which was asked in exam.
GA Questions. :
- Kepler K2 is used for what purpose? – Second Light Mission in Solar system
- Jean Tirole won economics Nobel for what? – Market power and regulation
- RTI reply is received withinhow many days? – 30 days
- Who is the Union Law & Justice Minister? – Sadananda Gowda
- What is the currency of Denmark? – Krone
- Who is the Author of theImmortals of Meluha? – Amish Tripathi
- Who won China Open Series men’s single title 2014? – K.Srikanth
- Who won US Open Men’s single in 2014? – Marin Cilic
- Who won International Children’s Peace Prize? – Neha Gupta
- IMF headquarter is located in? – Washington DC
- What was the India-Aus hockeyTest series result? – India beat Australia by 3-1
- Headquater of world bank ? Washington DC
- Bhavanisagar Dam in which State- Tamil Nadu
- LED Full Form- Light emitting Diode
- Highest Sports Award in India- Rajiv Ghandi Khel Ratna
- What is SIP in Mutual Fund- Systematic Investment Plan
- Arjun Award in Boxing was given to – Jai Bhagwan and Manoj Kumar
- Rate of interest on Saving Account is decided by- Individual banks
- Dada Saheb Phalke Award given in 2014 to whom- Gulzar
- G-20 summit —Brisbane,Australia
- Ganga river originate from which State- Uttarakhand
- Where recently modi ji inaugurated statue of mahatma gandhi?- Australia
- KVP can be issued in denominations of 1000,5000,10,000 and———-?
- Banks USe CTS cheque of ?- CTS 2010
- Piichola lake ? – Udaipur
- China has recently announced that it has completed a major hydropower dam on the Yarlung Zangbo river in Tibet. In India this reiver is known by which name – Brahmaputra
- PAN card is mandatory for Immovable Property transactions above what amount ?
- 1 of 5 ambassadors for World Cup 2015 From India – Virat Kohli
- India and which country recently agreed to the 900 MW Arun III project on Arun river – Nepal
- Minimum income for E-filing (Income Tax) – Rs. 5 lakh
- which code in cheque , MICR and other options were ther . ( que. something like that )
- One que. related to Credit/Debit card
- Que. related to age group of 7 to 12 from census 2011.
- PRDFA que. from which age it is consider to 60 yrs. ( something like that )
- small banks risk weighted ratio percentage related que.
- RGESS related one que.
- Another que. related to some book but idon’t remember at all Only option preeti shenoy which remember right now.
>>>> Para jumble was related to Growth ofcrops and development of Village ppl.
Here is a passage which was asked in exam. :))
The Wooden Bowl
A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and a grandson & Granddaughter. The old man’s hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered. The family ate together nightly at the dinner table. But the elderly grandfather’s shaky hands and failing sight made eating rather difficult. One day , at the dinner grandfather soiled the food. The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.It was the thing which happened daily after that. “We must do something about grandfather,” said the daughter-in-law. So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. There, grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner at the dinner table. Since grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl. Sometimes when the family glanced in grandfather’s direction, he had a tear in his eye as he ate alone. He try to remember the old memories which and cherished them at the dinner time.
Slowly , time paased and gradfather died. After some days , Vikram ( Grandson) and jaya ( granddaughter) was finding something in the home. after sometime , their father asked him about it. there was a wooden bowl in their hand. they asked their father to take another woodn bowl from the market. Father curiously asked , ” why ? “
then Vikram said , when you and mum will get older , how will you eat form one bowl ?? So , take the new wooden bowl from market for mum. Father realised the mistake he and his wife made but then it was a late day ahead.
PS : These are not exact words was given in UIIC assistant exam. but , story is same , only some words are differ.
My part is done , Rest in the God’s hand.
and Winter is definitely coming again :)))
From : White Raven ( Gaurav )
Thank You :))