| Updated On April 15th, 2020 at 04:44 pm
Securities And Exchange Board Of India had released the notification for the recruitment of 147 Grade-A officer. Today young and bright students wants to be a part of government sector because of the lucrative salary and other benefits that is offered in government job. So, in this article, we will be discussing about the salary and benefits of SEBI Grade-A Officer.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|SEBI Grade A Paper-1 General Awareness Practice PDF||SEBI Grade A Paper-1 Quantitative Aptitude Practice PDF||SEBI Grade A Paper-1 English Language Practice PDF||SEBI Grade A Paper-1 Reasoning Ability Practice PDF|
SEBI Grade A Officer 2020: Salary
As per the official notification, the pay scale of SEBI Grade A manager is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-343501750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years). Taking into account allowances, the gross emolument scale is approx. Rs. 1,07,000/- per month without accommodation and Rs. 73,000/- per month with accommodation.
|SEBI Officer Grade A 2020 Exam Rescheduled! How should aspirants utilize this time?|
SEBI Grade A Officer 2020: Job Profile
The job profile of SEBI Grade A officer depends on the discipline i.e. IT, legal, Engineering (civil) etc. Moreover, there are many departments in SEBI like Corporate Finance Department, General Service Department etc. which work in coordination with each other. The job profile of SEBI Grade A Officer is as follows:
- The Officer is supposed to Conduct investigations related to all segments of securities market including commodity derivative markets as well as all type of violation related to securities market.
- The officer Registers and regulats mutual funds, venture capital funds, foreign venture capital investors, collective investment schemes, including plantation schemes, Foreign Institutional Investors, Portfolio Managers and Custodians.
- The officer Issue and list of securities, including initial and continuous listing requirements
- The officer is also responsible for enforcement of SEBI legal framework and norms.
|What is Repo Rate ?||What is PMJDY?||CLR Vs SLR||Coronavirus Count|
SEBI Grade A Officer 2020: Career Prospects
As per the official notification, the successful candidates recruited for the post of SEBI Grade A officer will undergo probation of 2 years.
SEBI Grade-A Officer can go upto Executive Director post. So, there is tremendous growth opportunites once you join SEBI as a Grade A officer. Students are advise to make the best use of this time and work hard for SEBI Grade A exam as the competition will be at its peak. Speed & Accuracy is key to sail through SEBI Grade A exam. Attempt SEBI Assistant Manager Online Test Series and check your All India rank.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the Salary of SEBI Grade A Officer 2020?
Answer: As per the official Notification, Rs. 1,07,000/- per month without accommodation and Rs. 73,000/- per month with accommodation.
Q2: What is the career growth aspect of SEBI Grade A Officer 2020?
Answer: A directly recruited SEBI Grade A officer can rise up to the post of Executive Director.
Q3: Can a Freshers apply for SEBI Grade A Officer exam 2020?
Answer: Yes! Freshers can apply for SEBI Grade A officer provided they have relevant educational qualification.
Q4: When is the last day to apply for SEBI Grade A Officer Exam?
Answer: The last date to apply online is 30th April 2020.
Q5: What is the maximum age limit to apply for this exam?
Answer: The maximum age limit is 30 years.