- I had started preparation for banks on 21 april 2015( aim is ibps po v)
- Sbi pre – fail (27 marks)
- Rbi assistant- fail ,attmpt-168
- Rrb po- cleared but not in the final list
- Ibps po- written-marks-118.5, interview marks:-
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
2.I had practiced for perseverance by picking up two stone on daily basis and tried to aim a far lying stone. Some may think about me as a fool but i knows from the deep inside what I was doing.
NOTE- Its very important to recognize your psychological blocks before covering the syllabus conquering those subjects which will enhance your efforts and performance.
3.You must make a strategy to crack E.g- I was weak in math for this i decided to start the exam with english section in (22-25 min) (which build up my confidence during preparation) After this i gave 45-50 min to reasoning followed by GK. Computer 5-8 min. Rest of the time for maths selected questions but with good accuracy (po mains-did-17 and marks-15.75).
4.Gk Preparation:- For Gk the best thing is to follow few site completely but (I follow B.A ,mrunal.org,rbi master circular and sbi official websites only) prepared separate copies for banking and current affairs.
Now how to prep:-