1. Which of the following is the name of a private sector Bank in India?
2. The Govt. of India does not provide any direct financial assistance to which of the following schemes?
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee scheme
Rural Heath Mission
India Aawas Yojana
Jeevan Sathi Yojana
3. Which of the following terms is used in banking and finance?
4. Names of which of the following rates/ratios cannot be seen in financial newspapers?
Cash Reserve Ratio
5. Which of the following is an economic term?
6. Who amongst the following can take benefit of the Social Security Fund established by the Govt. of India for unorganized workers?
Primary school teacher
7. Who amongst the following was never a Governor of the RBI?
Arup Roy Choudhury
8. Which of the following is not the name of a bank having branches in India?
State Bank of India
Naively Lignite Corporation
9. Banks do not provide which of the following services?
Issuing Bank Drafts
Sale of post cards and postal stamps
Lockers for valuable items/documents
10. __________ is offered to individuals who wish to purchase or construct a house.