IBPS PO Salary, Job Profile & Growth
IBPS PO 2019 official notification has been finally released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. This is a golden opportunity for all the aspiring candidates who want to became a successful banker in India’s elite Public sector bank (PSBs).
The job of a Bank Probationary Officer (PO) through IBPS PO 2019 exam comes with great power as well as responsibility. Moreover, PSBs offers great career prospects as well as personal growth. In this post we will discuss Job Profile, Salary & Growth of Probationary Officer (PO) through IBPS PO 2019 recruitment.
IBPS PO Salary & Allowances:
IBPS PO Work Profile:
- During probation period, which is for 2 years, the bank PO performs almost all kind of bank related activities i.e. from passing a cheque, draft issuance to recommending loan request to his superior. This is done to get them acquainted with various working aspects of the bank.
- After successful completion of the probation period, he is posted in the respective bank branch as an Assistant Manager where he gets to implement his knowledge & ideas.
- The Bank Assistant Manager work as public relations officer, handle customer complaints and solve various customer related issues such as discrepancies in accounts, rectification of undue charges and look into complaints regarding services provided by the bank.
- He/she takes care of the loan related documents and performs on site visit of the loan taking parties as and when required.
- An Assistant Manager can do wonders in the banking system. Generally, he is assisted by 5-6 personnel including clerk, accountant etc. to achieve his goal.
- In the era of cutting-edge technology, the Assistant Manager should be aware of all the latest developments in Indian Banking system . They are required to read all the circulars and should know about all the decisions taken by the bank management.