1. Kathleen Cross will make history in Chennai on 16 Mar when she will become the first female umpire to officiate in the ICC World Twenty20. She belongs to?
2. The Parliament has cleared the longa-waited Real State Bill. The real estate contributes __________ to the national GDP.
Three per cent
Five per cent
Seven per cent
Nine per cent
Eleven per cent
3. The Project Mausam, promoted by the Union Ministry of Culture, focuses on?
maritime trade routes
All the above
4. Justice Ajit Singh has been sworn in as the next Chief Justice of?
Gauhati High Court
Rajasthan High Court
Bombay High Court
Madras High Court
Patna High Court
5. The Irani Cup is associated with?
6. Who among the following has been appointed Chairman of the 21st Law Commission?
Ravi R Tripathi
Balbir Singh Chauhan
Rajendra Mal Lodha
7. Which automaker recently announced a four-year partnership with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
8. Ahmed Abul Gheit has been named as the Arab League's new secretary general. He is a veteran diplomat of?
9. Who among the following was announced as the brand ambassador of Reebok India recently?
10. The Union Cabinet gave its nod to BIMSTEC Convention on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters recently. Which of the following is NOT a member of BIMSTEC?