1. The world’s 50 greatest leaders named by the Fortune magazine recently is topped by?
2. The World Meteorological Day is observed every year on 23rd March. What is the theme of World Meteorological Day 2016?
“Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow. Face the Future.”
“Sunny, Cloudy, Chilling. Face the Future.”
“Hotter, drier, wetter. Face the Future.”
“Day, Night, Afternoon. Face the Future.”
None of these
3. In the present FY16, Indian firms have raised over Rs 58,000 cr through issuance of NCDs. The term NCD stands for?
None of the above
4. The RuPay card payment service will be venturing into the credit card space in Sep this year. This domestic card payment system is launched by?
5. India’s Agasthyamala Biosphere Reserve (ABR) has been included in the World Network of Biosphere Reserves of the UNESCO. The reserve is located in?
Both a) and b)
Both a) and c)
6. President Pranab Mukherjee extended his greetings and felicitations on 25 Mar to which of the following countries on the eve of their Independence Day?
7. ________ is the sole Indian among the world’s 50 greatest leaders named by the Fortune magazine recently.
8. The IT services entity of Tech Mahindra has announced the launch of a development centre in Toulouse marking it's entry into?
9. The football legend Johan Cruyff, who died after a battle with cancer recently, was a _____ footballer.
10. The leading e-commerce and cloud services firm, Amazon, is setting up it's largest facility outside of the US in?