1. The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is regional intergovernmental organization and geopolitical union in South Asia. SAARC was founded at ______ in 1985.
a) Dhaka, Bangladesh
b) New Delhi, India
c) Kathmandu, Nepal
d) Male, Maldives
e) Thimphu, Bhutan
2. Corsica is an island in the Mediterranean Sea belonging to France. What is capital of Corsica?
3. ___________ basically refers to a section of the financial market where financial instruments with high liquidity and short-term maturities are traded.
a) Trade Market
b) Capital Market
c) Money Market
d) Export Market
e) commodity market
4. The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is the space agency of the Indian government. ISRO headquarter is located in?
a) New Delhi
5. The International Day of Older Persons is observed on?
a) 02nd October
b) 24th October
c) 16th October
d) 31st October
e) 01st October
6. The Mahabodhi Vihar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a Buddhist temple located at which of the following places?
a) Guwahati, Assam
b) Deoghar, Jharkhand
c) Patna, Bihar
d) Darbhanga, Bihar
e) Bodh Gaya, Bihar
7. The Federal Reserve System; also known as the Federal Reserve or simply as the Fed is the central banking system of?
8. Guwahati is situated on which of the following river's bank?
9. On April 6, 1896, the first modern Olympic Games was held in ___________ with athletes from 14 countries participating.
a) London, UK
b) Athens, Greece
c) Tokyo, Japan
d) New York, USA
e) Paris, Japan
10. ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. ICICI stands for?
a) Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank
b) Industrial Customer and Insurance Corporation of India Bank
c) International Credit and Investment Corporation of Industrial Bank
d) Indian Credit and Industrial Corporation of India Bank
e) Industrial Core and Investment Company of India Bank