General Awareness is one of the extremely important part of the banking examination syllabus and most of the students always remain confused about what to study, especially in GA portion. So, in order to solve this problem, BA is going to introduce GA special quiz on daily basis which will be strictly based on the format of upcoming banking examinations in 2016.
1. Kenya is a country in East Africa with coastline on the Indian Ocean. The currency of Kenya is?
2. Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is?
3. Every bank branch is given a unique MICR code and this helps the RBI to identify the bank branch and speed up the clearing process. The MICR code consistes of how many digits?
None of the above
4. Kathak is one of the eight forms of Indian classical dance. This dance form traces its origins to the nomadic bards of ancient northern India in which of the following state/UTs?
5. The McMahon Line is a line agreed to by Britain and Tibet as part of the Simla Accord, a treaty signed in 1914. It is the effective boundary between which country?
Pakistan and China
India and Pakistan
India and China
Nepal and China
India and Nepal
6. ECS Credit can be used to pay interest, dividends, to name a couple. Besides being used for other transactions, ECS Stands for?
Electronic Coring Service
Electronic Clearing System
Electronic Clearing Service
Essential Clearing Service
None of the above
7. The Rock Garden also known as Nek Chand's Rock Garden after its founder Nek Chand, a government official who started the garden secretly in his spare time in 1957 is located at?
8. The United Nations Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is a United Nations program headquartered in?
New York, USANew York, USA
9. The Duleep Trophy is a domestic first-class competition played in India between teams representing geographical zones of India. Duleep Trophy is related to which of the following game?
10. Total how much expenditure is expected in this budget (2016-17)?
19.78 lakh crore
63.57 lakh crore
37.12 lakh crore
20.72 lakh crore
49.46 lakh crore