So, in the last article we read about JAIIB, its exam pattern, Eligibility and Schedule.
Now, in this article, we will be discussing all about the DB&F.
Both JAIIB and DB&F are conducted two times in a year – One in around month of May and second time in around month of November on the three consecutive Sundays of the month.
DB&F stands for – Diploma in Banking and Finance.
ABOUT THE DIPLOMA
There will be a growing demand for qualified manpower for the banking and finance sector in the coming years on account of expansion of volume of business and large scale retirement of personnel. Banking and finance industry will require professionally qualified manpower endowed with banking and finance knowledge and skills together with technology-familiarity, customer orientation and hands-on application skills who can be assigned to various desks / jobs with minimal training intervention at the bank level.
In view of the huge current as well as potential demand for the professionally qualified manpower for the banking and finance sector, and to ensure a steady stream of industry-ready professionals at the entry-level, IIBF has designed this course as professional qualification who aspire for a career in banking and finance.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
The course will give knowledge inputs to the candidates and expose them to the operational processes and modern banking environment so that they can man the counters at the bank from the first day of their joining the bank. It is expected that successful candidates of Diploma in Banking & Finance would have a competitive edge and will be absorbed by banks and financial institutions and Diploma in Banking & Finance would emerge as a preferred professional qualification with graduation for employment in banking and finance industry.
INDIAN BANKS ASSOCIATION (IBA) HAS APPROVED DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY IIBF AS A DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION ALONG WITH OTHER PRESCRIBED ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT IN BANKS.
Salient Features —
• Diploma in Banking & Finance will impart banking and finance knowledge and skills together with technology-familiarity and customer-orientation
• High quality academic rigor and specially prepared courseware.
• Candidates undertaking the course will have comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge in the subject of banking and finance. The Diploma offers practical insights into the subjects while, at the same time, emphasizes robust theoretical foundation.
• The course will make the candidates job ready.
• The course is so designed that most employers would value it for talent scouting.
• This will ensure that banks can reduce their post recruitment training intervention.
• The diploma carries professional recognition among the banking and finance community as it is equivalent to banking industry recognized JAIIB qualification of IIBF.