| Updated On January 6th, 2020 at 12:59 pm
So, in the last article we read about JAIIB, its exam pattern, Eligibility and Schedule.
Now, in this article, we will be discussing all about the DB&F.
Both JAIIB and DB&F are conducted two times in a year – One in around month of May and second time in around month of November on the three consecutive Sundays of the month.
DB&F stands for – Diploma in Banking and Finance.
ABOUT THE DIPLOMA
There will be a growing demand for qualified manpower for the banking and finance sector in the coming years on account of expansion of volume of business and large scale retirement of personnel. Banking and finance industry will require professionally qualified manpower endowed with banking and finance knowledge and skills together with technology-familiarity, customer orientation and hands-on application skills who can be assigned to various desks / jobs with minimal training intervention at the bank level.
In view of the huge current as well as potential demand for the professionally qualified manpower for the banking and finance sector, and to ensure a steady stream of industry-ready professionals at the entry-level, IIBF has designed this course as professional qualification who aspire for a career in banking and finance.
The course will give knowledge inputs to the candidates and expose them to the operational processes and modern banking environment so that they can man the counters at the bank from the first day of their joining the bank. It is expected that successful candidates of Diploma in Banking & Finance would have a competitive edge and will be absorbed by banks and financial institutions and Diploma in Banking & Finance would emerge as a preferred professional qualification with graduation for employment in banking and finance industry.
INDIAN BANKS ASSOCIATION (IBA) HAS APPROVED DIPLOMA IN BANKING & FINANCE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY IIBF AS A DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION ALONG WITH OTHER PRESCRIBED ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATION FOR RECRUITMENT IN BANKS.
Salient Features —
• Diploma in Banking & Finance will impart banking and finance knowledge and skills together with technology-familiarity and customer-orientation
• High quality academic rigor and specially prepared courseware.
• Candidates undertaking the course will have comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge in the subject of banking and finance. The Diploma offers practical insights into the subjects while, at the same time, emphasizes robust theoretical foundation.
• The course will make the candidates job ready.
• The course is so designed that most employers would value it for talent scouting.
• This will ensure that banks can reduce their post recruitment training intervention.
• The diploma carries professional recognition among the banking and finance community as it is equivalent to banking industry recognized JAIIB qualification of IIBF.
On the very next upcoming Articles, we will be discussing about DB&F, its Schedule, Exam Pattern and Syllabus in detail, Eligibility, about the subjects and how to plan for it, study for it, registration, fees and finally we together will start the preparation for these.
We want our readers to be on the top of every profession specially our Banking aspirants and bankers who think that there is no way to stop where you are and there is never a stop to your growth. And believe us You can’t miss these courses. It is not mandatory but yes it is very very important for your knowledge and growth in any banking or financial institution.
For any query/issue/support/guidance related to IIBF, JAIIB or DB&F, you can contact us through: http://support.adda247.com