Banking Awareness For All Bank Exams
| Updated On May 25th, 2020 at 11:12 am
Banking Awareness is an important topic that will be helpful to all banking aspirants not only in cracking the General awareness section but also in cracking your interview. A banking aspirant is expected to have at least the basic terms related to banking and that is why most of the questions asked in the interview are related to banking awareness terms. We have tried to cater to the best and updated study material related to banking awareness to make sure that you only study from the relevant source and not from the outdated source. We are also bringing all important banking awareness questions on this page as a section. All the latest figures and facts are provided in these series of articles on banking awareness covering almost all the terms currently in news. These articles will be helpful for you to crack different exams like IBPS PO, Clerk, RRB, SBI Bank Clerical, and PO Examinations.
Banking Awareness Important Topics:
- Banking History and all the first in Banking
- RBI structure and Function
- Currency Circulation and Management in India- Lending Rates
- Nationalization of Banks in India Monetary Policy
- Types of Bank Accounts in India
- Financial Inclusions
- Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC)
- Accounts of NRI/PIO
- Codes used in the Banking Sector
- Transfer System in India
- ATM in India
- Types of Cards
- Risks in Banking Sector
- Role of Banking Ombudsman in Banking Sector
- Basel III Accord
- Banking Related Schemes
- Types of Money and Measures of Money Supply
- Financial Markets in India
- Negotiable Instruments (NI)
- Government Securities Market in India
- Inflation-Indexed Bonds (IIBs)
- Financial Institutions (FIs) and Financial Regulators in India
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Ratings of Banks
- Foreign Investment in India
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB) and Trade Credits
- Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Remittances (Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS) and Rupee Drawing Arrangement (RDA)
Importance of Banking AwarenessThe weightage of banking awareness in mains examination important because there are many exams in which there is one dedicated section for banking awareness like RBI & SEBI etc. This section is more useful for you in the interview because the whole interview is based on banking awareness. So make sure that you are well-verse in this topic. No matter from which background you are, there is no excuse for a banking aspirant to escape this section.
Previous Year Memory Based Paper
Frequently Asked Questions: Banking Awareness 2020
Q. What is the best book for Banking Awareness?
Ans. The best book for Banking awareness is Adda247 Banking Awareness
Q. How to prepare for Banking Awareness?
Ans. Banking awareness must be prepare from update-source so that you know the latest facts and figures.
Q. Is Banking Awareness and Financial Awareness?
Ans. Ideally they are different but we study financial awareness as a part of banking from our exam point of view.
Q. What are the important topics of Banking Awareness?
Ans.Banking History and all the first in Banking, RBI structure and Function, Currency Circulation and Management in India- Lending Rates, Nationalisation of Banks in India, Monetary Policy, Types of Bank Accounts in India, Financial Inclusions, Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR), Non-Performing Assets (NPA), Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of, Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act, Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC)
Q. How many questions are asked from Banking Awareness?
Ans. Approximately 5-6 questions are asked.