RBI Grade B Exam Syllabus for Prelims (Phase 1)
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions ( Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
Govt. Schemes and Policies
RBI Grade B Syllabus for Mains Exam (Phase 2)
Paper-I – Economic and Social Issues:
- Growth and Development – Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income – Poverty
- Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Sustainable Development and Environmental issues.
- Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labour Policy – Monetary and Fiscal Policy – Privatization –
- Role of Economic Planning. Globalization – Opening up of the Indian Economy – Balance of Payments,
- Export-Import Policy – International Economic Institutions – IMF and World Bank – WTO – Regional
Economic Co-operation. Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic Trends – Urbanization
and Migration – Gender Issues – Social Justice : Positive Discrimination in favor of the under privileged –
- Social Movements – Indian Political System – Human Development – Social Sectors in India, Health and Education
Paper-II -English (Writing Skills):
The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic
Paper-III -Finance and Management:
(a) Financial System
- Regulators of Banks and Financial Institutions
- Reserve Bank of India- functions and conduct of monetary policy, Banking System in India,
- Financial Institutions – SIDBI, EXIM, NABARD, NHB, etc.
Primary and Secondary Markets (Forex, Money, Bond, Equity, etc.), functions instruments, recent developments.
(c) General Topics
- Risk Management in Banking Sector
- Basics of Derivatives: Forward, Futures and Swap
- Changing Landscape of Banking sector
- Recent Developments in the Financial Sector, Portfolio Investment, Public Sector Reforms, Disinvestment
- Financial Inclusion- use of technology
- Alternate source of finance, private and social cost-benefit, Public-Private Partnership
- Corporate Governance in Banking Sector, role of e-governance in addressing the issues of corruption and inefficiency in the government sector.
- The Union Budget – Direct and Indirect taxes; Non-tax sources of Revenue, GST, Thirteenth
- Finance Commission and GST, Finance Commission, Fiscal Policy, Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act (FRBM)
- Inflation: Definition, trends, estimates, consequences, and remedies (control): WPI, CPI -components and trends.
- Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and Controlling; The Role of a Manager in an Organization.
- Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal; Potential appraisal and development; Feedback and Performance Counseling; Career Planning; Training and Development ; Rewards; Employee Welfare.
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology. Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
Above mentioned syllabus will help you in planning your strategy in a comprehensive way 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. When will be the notification for RBI Grade-B 2020 release?
Ans. As per the past trend, it is expected to be released in August 2020.
Q. How many stages are there in RBI Grade B recruitment?
Ans. There are total three stages namely: Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Q. Is there negative marking in Prelims and Mains?
Ans. Yes! there is negative marking in both the phases.
Q. What is the Salary of RBI Grade-B Officer?
Ans. Salary of an RBI Grade B officer is 68,000.
Q. What is the syllabus for RBI Grade-B officer?
Ans. The syllabus is given above.
- RBI GRADE B PHASE 1 Complete Batch Bilingual Live Classes
- RBI GRADE B COMBO BATCH Phase I Plus Phase II Bilingual Live Classes