We hope that you are all set for today’s All India Mock Test For IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020″. IBPS RRB PO Prelims is almost here and we hope that your preparation is going well and if you want to know about your preparation level, we have got you covered as we will be conducting “All India Mock For IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020” thus giving all of you a great opportunity to check your preparation level. This mock test will be a great way to get a thorough analysis of your performance based on many factors like: All India Rank, Percentile, Sectional time taken by a candidate, per question time taken by candidate, Average time taken by all candidate on that question as well as time taken by topper etc. Given below is the direct link of for the mock test.
we will be conducting this mock test on app. All you have to do is to download the app in your smartphone and take the test at 11:00 A.M. Attempt the All India Mock Test for IBPS RRB PO from the link below
What You Will Get?
- This test will help you to know your exact level of preparation.
- The test is based on the actual exam pattern and you will also get sectional cut-off and over all cut off for this test.
- Almost all your competitors will take this test and you can know where you stand in comparison to them.
Rules & Regulations
- The “All India Mock Test Of IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020” will be of 45 minutes just like the actual exam.
- There will be two sections namely: Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude.
- Total marks allocated for the test is 80
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th mark for every wrong answer mark by the students.
Make sure you take “All India Mock Test Of IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020” and give an extra edge to your preparation. This is one opportunity that you must not miss at any cost if you aspire to become a banker this year.