SBI Clerk Mains 2020– As the Prelims season is on for SBI Clerk 2020. Some of you have already appeared for it and must be preparing for the Mains examination. We are giving you the plan of Mains examination for SBI Clerk 2020. SBI Clerk Prelims has finished, but not your preparation.
SBI has released 8000+ vacancies this year for the recruitment of Junior Associate(Clerk). As the Prelims is about to get over, it is estimated that around 1.6 lakh students will qualify for Mains. Hence, it is important for students to start preparing for their mains now. As the time between the Prelims result and the Mains exam is limited.
You may also like to read:
- Expected Good Attempts for NABARD Grade A Prelims 2020 Exam
- BI Clerk Exam Analysis 2020: Check Complete Prelims Analysis & Review 22 February Shift-1
- SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2020 For Prelims: Check Good Attempts 22 February Shift -2
- SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2020 and Good Attempts: 22 February Shift 3
SBI Clerk Mains Pattern
There will be Four sections namely- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||35 minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer||50||60||45 minutes|
Steps to Clear the SBI Clerk Mains 2020:
- Give Mocks– This is one of the most crucial steps while preparing for mains. Giving mocks gives you an in-depth knowledge of the type of questions asked in the Mains exam level. The difficulty level of the topics. Also, the language in which questions are asked.
- Analysing– This is another important step. Giving mocks alone will not help you that much if you are not analysing your mocks keenly. Attempts all those questions first which you have attempted and committed wrong. Then analyse all those questions whose topics you have practiced but were unable to solve. Lastly attempt all the left questions.
- General Awareness– Cracking the General Awareness part can fetch you a lot of marks without making a lot of efforts. Though this section seem easy but it is equally tricky. Knowing the correct way to tackle this section can help you fetch some good score.
- Practice as much as you can as it is the only key to excel in any competitive exam.