| Updated On September 5th, 2019 at 08:22 pm
Axis Bank has released the notification for its Young Banker Program. Every year Axis Bank recruits through the ABYP program to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking. Axis Bank Young Banker Program(ABYB) is a one year, a full-time residential program being run in association with prestigious universities at two state-of-the-art campuses – Manipal Global Education, Bangalore, and Amity Global Business School, Noida.
Age limit to apply for the registration of ABYB program is as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years(born on or after 1 April 1989)
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Graduates from any stream with 50% and above in their FINAL year of graduation OR the aggregate of 50% and above in all year of Graduation are eligible
- Percentage of the mark is an aggregated percentage score of your 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th (if applicable) year of your Graduation course.
- If you are appearing for your final year of graduation in 2019, you are also eligible to apply for the ABYB program 2019-20.