Bihar State Co-operative Bank is conducting the Mains Examination for BSCB Assistant Multipurpose (Clerk) recruitment process of the financial year 2018-19. After Prelims, this is the 2nd stage of the recruitment process. If you appeared for this exam today, we request you to share your exam experience with us that helps the other candidates know the nuts and bolts of today’s Bihar State Co-operative Bank Clerk Mains Examination. This will not only help the other banking aspirants get insights into today’s examination but will help you also know your position among thousands of candidates who appeared for this examination. Also, share with us the questions that you remember from today’s Bihar State Co-operative Bank Clerk Main Examination.
- The difficulty level of Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, Hindi/English Language, and Computer Knowledge Sections separately.
- The number of doable questions in these sections.
- Any changes, if introduced in the pattern of questions.
- The questions that you remember from this examination.
You may also like to Read:
- NIACL AO Mains Face Off | All India Mock Test
- Bank PO 2019: Probationary Officer Job Profile
- SBI Clerk 2018 – 1st provisional Reserve List Marks Released
- Government Jobs 2019 – Prepare for Upcoming Government Exams 2019