BIS Group A, B, C Cut Off 2022: BIS will release all the group A, B, and C cut off once the exam is conducted successfully for BIS recruitment 2022. Cut off is the minimum marks that a candidate needs to secure to qualify for the BIS recruitment exam 2022. As per the official notification, it is compulsory for the candidates to secure at least 50% out of the total marks to be eligible to qualify for the second phase of the recruitment process. The final Cut off depends on many factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of vacancies for recruitment, the previous year’s cut-off trends, etc.
BIS Group A, B, C Cut-Off 2022
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has recently released the recruitment notification for various posts under Group A, B, and C. As per the official notification of BIS recruitment 2022 total number of vacancies released by BIS is 276. Cutoffs are the minimum qualifying marks that are mandatory to secure, to be eligible to pass the particular stages of an exam. The Bureau of Indian Standards conducts an online entrance every year to recruit candidates for various posts such as Assistant Director (Finance, Legal, Marketing), Library Assistants, Personal Assistants, and more under the groups of A, B, and C. It is compulsory for you to secure the BIS Group A, B, and C cut-off to be eligible for the final selection in BIS.
How to Check BIS Cut off 2022
Candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to check the cut-off of BIS2022.
- Visit the official website of the BIS.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the homepage.
- Now go to the screen’s latest announcements section and click on it.
- BIS 2022 marks/scorecard can be accessed by clicking on the link.
- A new sign-in window appears.
- Enter your registration/roll number as well as your password/birthdate.
- After that, click the submit button to see your score as well as the cutoff marks for each category.
BIS Cut off 2022: Factors Affecting
There Are three groups in BIS recruitment 2022 each group has various posts. The cut-off is likely to vary for each post. The Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) recruitment 2022 qualifying marks are determined by the following factors.
- A total number of applicants for the upcoming BIS exam 2022.
- A total number of vacancies available for the BIS examination.
- The overall level of complexity of the BIS exam 2022.
- Category of the candidates.
FAQs: BIS Group A, B, C Cut Off 2022
Q1. When will the BIS exam take place in 2022?
Ans. The exam dates for BIS recruitment 2022 will be released soon.
Q2. What will be the cut-off structure for BIS recruitment 2022?
Ans. The candidates will be required to get at least 50% marks to pass the particular phase of the BIS examination.