The General Awareness Section plays an important role in scoring well above cut off marks in any competitive exam. The Banking Awareness and Static Awareness questions asked in the General Awareness Section are based on Current Affairs mainly. So you need to prepare well this section to score good marks. Here is the Daily GK Update to get you acquainted with the top events that made the headlines today!
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- ISRO Director: K. Sivan, Headquarters: Bengaluru, Established in: 1969.
- It was the 17th General Elections that was conducted in India.
- Sunil Arora is the Chief Election Commissioner of India.
- Ashok Lavasa and Sushil Chandra are 2 Election Commissioner of India.
i. Taiwan Expo 2019 began in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
ii. The representative of Taipei Economic and Cultural Centre Tien Chung-Kwang and Chairman of Taiwan External Trade Development Council, TAITRA James CF Huang inaugurated the three-day event in the presence of Joint Secretary Praveen Bonigala and ITPO Chairman LC Goyal.
- Bond-i was first issued in August 2018 by the World Bank, with the CommBank being a sole arranger.
i. South African Saray Khumalo has reached the highest point on the planet becoming the first black African woman to scale Mount Everest.
ii. This was her fourth attempt at climbing Mount Everest. In a previous attempt in May 2017, Khumalo had to be rescued from Mount Everest by helicopter.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For SSC CGL 2019:
- Mount Everest is the world’s highest mountain at its official elevation of 8 848m above sea level.
- Sir Edmund Hillary and Nepalese Sherpa mountaineer Tenzing Norgay were the first people to reach the mountain’s summit on May 29, 1953.
- Hardayal Prasad is the MD & CEO of SBI Card.
- SBI Card was launched in October 1998 by the State Bank of India and GE Capital.
- SBI Card is headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Ranks and Reports
- United Nations Headquarters in New York, USA.
- It was founded on 24 October 1945.
- Mr Antonio Guterres of Portugal is the Secretary-General of the United Nations.
You may also like to Read: