This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- ISRO Director: K. Sivan, Headquarters: Bengaluru, Established in: 1969.
2. GRSE Becomes ‘First’ Indian Shipyard To Deliver 100 Warships
i. Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers Ltd (GRSE) became the ‘first Indian shipyard’ to build and deliver 100 warships.
ii. GRSE Chairman and Managing Director, Rear Admiral (Retd) V K Saxena, formally handed over the 100th warship ‘IN LCU L-56’ to the Indian Navy.
- Japan Capital: Tokyo, Currency: Japanese yen, PM: Shinzo Abe.
- ICICI Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Tagline: Hum Hain Na!
i. Manu Sawhney took over as the International Cricket Council (ICC) Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Sawhney has been working alongside the outgoing CEO David Richardson for the last six weeks to ensure a smooth transition within the organization.
ii. Richardson will remain with the ICC until July as originally planned to oversee the delivery of the upcoming Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For LIC AAO Mains Exam:
- Chairperson: Shashank Manohar, Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
i. Anti-graft lawyer Zuzana Caputova won Slovakia’s presidential election, making her the country’s first female head of state.
ii. The 45-year old political novice won about 58.3% of the voted ahead of the more politically savvy European commissioner Maros Sefcovic who took 41.7%.
Static/Current Takeaways Important for LIC AAO Exam:
- Slovakia Capital: Bratislava, Currency: Euro.
- MD and CEO of Bank of Baroda is P. S. Jayakumar.
- Headquarter of Bank of Baroda is in Vadodara.
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikant Das, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
10. Miami Open: Federer Lifts 101st Career Title
i. Switzerland’s Roger Federer defeats USA’s John Isner in straight sets to lift his 101st career title at the Miami Open.
ii. Roger Federer has lifted his fourth title at the Miami Open. Federer is now behind only America’s Jimmy Connors with 109 career singles titles.
11. South Korea Won Azlan Shah Hockey Cup
i. South Korea defeated India in the penalty shootout in the final of Sultan Azlan Shah Cup 2019.
ii. 17th Ranked South Korea defeated World number 5, India to win the Sultan Azlan Shah Hockey Cup which was held at Azlan Shah Stadium in Ipoh, Malaysia. India lost the match by 4-2 in the penalty shootout after regulation time ended 1-1.
12. Miami Open 2019 Concludes: Complete List of Winners
i. The Miami Open, sometimes known as the Miami Masters and part of the Sunshine Double, is an annual tennis tournament for men and women now held at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Here is the complete list of Winners of Miami Open 2019
13. India Open 2019 Concludes: Complete List of Winners
i. The 2019 India Open, officially the YONEX-SUNRISE India Open 2019, was a badminton tournament which took place at K. D. Jadhav Indoor Hall in New Delhi, India and had a total purse of $350,000.
ii. Viktor Axelsen of Denmark defeated India’s Srikanth Kidambi to win in men’s singles category while Ratchanok Intanon of Thailand won in Women’s singles category.
Here is the complete list of Winners of India Open 2019
You may also like to Read: