This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
1. RBI’s committee recommendations for MSME sector
- The creation of a distressed asset fund, with a corpus of Rs 5,000 crore, structured to assist MSME units in clusters.
- The formation of a government sponsored Fund of Funds of Rs 10,000 crore to support venture capital and private equity firms investing in MSMEs.
- SIDBI should deepen credit markets for MSMEs in underserved districts and regions.
- SIDBI should develop additional instruments for debt and equity to crystallize new sources of funding for MSMEs and MSME lenders.
- The PSBLoansIn59Minutes.com portal should cater to new entrepreneurs, who lacks information like GSTIN, income-tax returns and bank statement
- The threshold of loan should be enhanced up to Rs 5 crore.
- The introduction of adjusted priority sector lending guidelines for banks to specialize in lending to a specific sector, doubling the collateral free loan limit to Rs 20 lakh and providing insurance coverage to MSME employees by the government.
- RBI 25th Governor: Shaktikant Das, Headquarters: Mumbai, Founded: 1 April 1935, Kolkata.
- President of ISTA: Craig McGill, Headquarters: Switzerland.
- Recognizing honeybees as inputs to agriculture and considering landless beekeepers as farmers.
- Institutionalizing the National Bee Board and rename it as the Honey and Pollinators Board of India.
- Plantation of bee friendly flora at appropriate places and engaging women self help groups in managing such plantations.
- Training and development of beekeepers by state governments.
- Development of national and regional infrastructure for storage, processing and marketing of honey and other bee products.
- Simplifying procedures and specifying clear standards for ease of exporting honey and other bee products.
Static/Current Takeaways Important For SBI PO/Clerk Mains:
- NITI Aayog CEO: Amitabh Kant; Vice Chairman: Rajiv Kumar.
- Rachna Khaira of The Tribune has bagged the prestigious RedInk Award for ‘Journalist of the Year’. She won it for exposing the functioning of the UIDAI and its Aadhaar data cache.
- Two retired senior journalists Dinu Ranadive from the Maharashtra Times, and Sebastian D’Souza, from the Mumbai Mirror, have jointly received the Lifetime Achievement Award for this year.
- ISRO Director: K Sivan, Headquarters: Bengaluru, Established in: 1969.
- Union Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment: Thaawarchand Gehlot.
- Headquarters: Rome, Italy; Founded: 1945.
- NITI Aayog: National Institution for Transforming India.
- NITI Aayog CEO: Amitabh Kant, Vice Chairman: Rajiv Kumar.
- Arvind Kumar will head the Intelligence Bureau, the main internal intelligence unit of the government. He will succeed Rajiv Jain.
- Samant Goel will take charge of the RAW, which looks after the external intelligence of the country. He will succeed Anil Dhasmana.
- Prime Minister is the head of the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC).
- United Nations Headquarters: New York, USA. It was founded on 24 October 1945.
- Secretary General of the United Nations: Antonio Guterres.