Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has released a notification on 28th December 2020 for the recruitment of 59 Probationary Officers. The online application for these posts will begin from 1st to 31st January 2021. All the interested candidates must check their eligibility before applying for these vacancies.
ECGC PO Notification 2021:
A total of 59 PO vacancies in ECGC has been notified and invited application from all the eligible and interested candidates in Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC). The ECGC is a company owned by the Government of India which provides export credit insurance support to Indian exporters and is controlled by the Ministry of Commerce.
The online examination for PO will be conducted at 20 centers in India in different locations i.e., Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kanpur, and Jaipur. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the online examination will be called to Mumbai for an interview to be conducted by the in-house panel of the Company.
ECGC PO 2021 Vacancy:
The total number of vacancies is 59 with some backlog vacancies as well. The number of vacancies may be changed as per the notification of ECGC. The below table will show you the detailed information about the vacancies:
|Type Of Vacancies||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Unreserved||Total|
|Vacancies* arising upto
31.03.2021 which may vary as
per requirements of the Company
Important Dates for ECGC 2021:
The below table shows all the important dates regarding the ECGC PO recruitment process.
|1||Online registration: Start & End Date||01-Jan-2021 to 31-Jan-2021|
|2||Payment of application fee/intimation charges
|01-Jan-2021 to 31-Jan-2021|
|5||The download of call letters for ECGC PO Online written examination||First week of March,2021|
|6||Online ECGC PO written Examination||14-Mar-2021|
|7||Declaration of a result of Online Written Examination||Between 20 – 31 March,
|8||ECGC PO Interview Dates||April 2021 (tentative)|
|9||Declaration of Final Result||April/May 2021 (tentative)|
ECGC PO Apply Online 2021:
- Candidates have to apply online for the recruitment process. There is no any other mode for the application of ECGC PO 2021.
- Candidates can apply online only from 01.01.2021 to 31.01.2021.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Scan copies of Photograph
- Left thumb impression
- A handwritten declaration.
- Candidates must have a valid email id for the future application procedure.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the ECGC website and open the link “CAREER WITH ECGC”.
- Choose the option “CURRENT OPENINGS” and then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”.
- Choose the option for new registration and register using a valid email id & phone number.
- Complete the application form with the required details and upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature, thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Now proceed for final payment and click on the submit button.
- Take out the print out for future purposes.
ECGC PO Exam Pattern:
As per the ECGC 2021 notification, the exam will be conducted in two stages.
- Online Test( Objective & Descriptive)
The candidate must qualify for both stages to get selected.
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern For Objective Test:
The below table will show the detailed exam pattern of ECGC PO exam 2021. There is negative marking in the examination.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
ECGC PO Description Paper Exam Pattern:
|Activity||No. of questions||Marks||Time allotted|
|Essay Writing||One out of two
|20||40 minutes for both questions together|
|Precise Writing||One out of two
ECGC PO Eligibility :
The candidate must be:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (as of 01/01/2021):
- Minimum: 21 years, Maximum – 30 years
- i.e., A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than
01.01.2000 (both the dates inclusive)
ECGC 2021 Application Fees:
Application fees for ECGC 2021 online application is as follows:
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 700 /- for all others
ECGC PO Salary 2021
- The officers are also eligible for the allowances and benefits like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / House Lease Reimbursement, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, Meal coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household help Allowance, etc. The current CTC (Cost to Company) of Executive Officer (Probationary officer) posted in Mumbai is approximate Rs.13 lakh per annum.
This is detailed information about the ECGC PO Recruitment 2021.