- 7 Printed Books which are composed of more than 12500 Questions and in more than 3100 pages, which will serve as your guide in the preparation.
- 3 eBooks ( Computer, Descriptive & Interview)
Features that the Adda247 books deliver are:
- All the books are of Latest & Updated Pattern.
- All the questions will be accompanied by detailed solutions.
- The books hold relevance for both Prelims & Mains.
- The books also cover all the necessary elements to master the concepts.
- And the best part of this series that prices will never be of any issue, this publication prime is pocket-friendly.
- Books are available both in Hindi and English medium.
|Sr. No.||Books||Hindi Medium||English Medium|
|1. ACE Quant||1) The concept with a detailed example
2) All types of Question Covered with detailed solution
3) Includes the Previous year Question asked in Recent Banking exams.
|2.ACE Reasoning||1) Detail Concepts with Examples including Points to remember
2) All the topics of Reasoning covered including (Prelims & Mains)
3) Previous Year questions are covered.
|3. ACE English||1) Incorporates questions based on the latest syllabus for Banks
2) English Grammar with questions and explanations
3) More than 500 questions as per the latest pattern
|4. A Complete Book of Puzzle and Seating Arrangement (Second Printed Edition)||1) Based on Latest Pattern asked in SBI, IBPS, RBI & Other Exams.
2) Expect the unexpected ones (Surprised Pattern)
3) The concept with Detailed Approach
|5. A complete Book on Data Interpretation & Data Analysis (Second Printed Edition)||1) Basic to advanced Level DI
2) Arithmetic DI based on word Problem
3) Previous Year DI asked in SBI, IBPS, RBI, etc
|6. Ace Banking & Static Awareness||1.Types of Banking/RBI &its functions/Monetary Policy in India
2.Types of Money/NBFCs/Payment Banks/NPCI/NPA
3.National parks/Sanctuaries/Dams/Festivals/Thermal Power plant/Port/Stadium
|7. Cracker for Mains Exams||1) 1900 + Questions for Quant |Reasoning |English
2) Mains Levels Questions
3) 100 + Most Important Banking Awareness Questions Includes the Previous Year’s Questions