The State Bank Of India has completed the first shift of SBI Clerk exam 2021 of 12 July 2021. Candidates who have appeared in the SBI Clerk exam 2021 can share their analysis based on the exam with us. Candidates can share us about your number of attempts, in each sections with the overall attempts, the difficulty level of the examinations, and the new changes in the exam pattern and the questions. Your review will help our team to deliver the accurate exam analysis to the students who will appear in the upcoming shifts.
Candidates can check the complete analysis of SBI Clerk prelims Exam 2021 held on 13th July 2021 for all shifts from the link mentioned in the table below:
|SBI Clerk Exam analysis 2021: 13 July (Shift 1)||SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021: 13 July 2021(Shift 2)|
|SBI Clerk Exam analysis 2021: 13 July (Shift 3)||SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021:13 July 2021(Shift 4)|
Your can share your analysis of the exam by answering the following questions of the SBI Clerk Exam 2021Click here to check SBI Clerk Exam Analysis 2021(July): All Shifts
- How many Questions you have attempted?
- What was the level of questions?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Reasoning section?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Quant section?
- How many questions did you attempt in the English section?
- No. of Questions asked from Reading Comprehension, Para Jumbles, and their difficulty level.
- No of Questions asked from Grammar, Error detection, fillers, and their Difficulty level?
- No Question asked from Puzzle topic in the reasoning section and the level of difficulty?
- The number of the Questions asked in Syllogism, Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, and other topics in reasoning and their Difficulty level?
- How many Questions attempted by you in the Quant section?
- Number of Questions asked from Number series, Approximation, Arithmetic, and other topics and their difficulty level?
Students can also share their experience and review of the exam by us through mail. You can mail us at email@example.com or you can comment below in the comment section to share your SBI Clerk 2021 exam experience
Candidates can also check the SBI Clerk exam analysis of 12 July 2021, 11 July 2021, 10 July 2021 for all shifts
Stay tuned with us to know about the exam analysis and upcoming shift exam analysis, We will provide you the SBI Clerk 2021 analysis as soon as the exam will be over So that you can appear in the exam confidently with an Idea about the exam.