IBPS PO Previous Year Descriptive Question Paper: It is essential for all the candidates to know the previous year’s questions and the type of questions asked in the examination. As we all know IBPS PO Mains exam is going to be held on 5 November 2023. To help the candidates in their IBPS PO Mains Exam preparation and to give them an idea about the previous year’s questions, we are here with the IBPS PO Descriptive Previous Year Question paper.
IBPS PO Previous Year Descriptive Question Paper
Before candidates can check the list of IBPS PO Previous Year Descriptive Questions, you should be clear with the IBPS PO Exam Pattern. A total of 30 minutes is allotted to each candidate and they should write a letter and an essay in the given time duration. The word limit for letter writing and essay writing is 150 words and 250 words respectively. Here we have provided the IBPS PO Descriptive Previous Year Question Paper so that candidates can understand the descriptive papers.
IBPS PO Previous Year Descriptive Questions
We are providing below the IBPS PO Descriptive Previous Year Question for the upcoming IBPS PO Main exam 2023. It is advisable to try questions multiple times to perform better in the upcoming examination.
- Work From Home Amid COVID-19
- Contribution of the Unorganised Sector in the Indian Economy.
- Letter to the shopkeeper to complain about the damaged electronic product.
- Pros and Cons of 4 days working in a week.
- Ethical Banking
- FDI in the retail sector.
- Does India need a universal health care system?
- Influence of Social Media.
- Magazines and Journals have switched to digital media.
- Advantages of learning foreign languages.
- The letter related to Loan- to inform the customer about his or her not being eligible for the loan.
- Letter to your office colleague.
- Write a Letter to your friend encouraging and advising him to plan his own start-up.
- Write a letter to the Road Transport Authority expressing your concern over the usage of high-beam LED lights in bikes and cars.
- Effects of gadgets on the intellectual capabilities of humans.
- Write a letter to the branch manager requesting him to block your credit card as you’ve lost it and ask him to issue you a new card.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of a Cashless Economy.
- Reform in Indian education can be compared with the International level.
- Write a letter to your neighbor thanking them for their help in your hour of need.
- Write a letter to the editor on types of pollution and how to reduce it.
- Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper expressing your concern about the state of elderly living alone by themselves. Request the government to take some initiatives to help the senior citizens living alone.
- Write a letter to your bank’s branch manager informing him that your EMI installment of Rs. 3000 has been deducted instead of Rs. 2000. Request him to take the necessary action to roll back the transaction or adjust the amount.