Institute of Banking Personnel has completed the mains examination for IBPS PO, and it will be soon conducting the interview round for the recruitment of the probationary officers. The result for the IBPS PO mains examination is already declared on 18th February 2021, and all those candidates who have qualified for the IBPS PO mains examination are eligible for the interview round. This will be the last stage of the recruitment process. To work in the banking sector is a dream for many students, and to help you in achieving your goal, to clear the last stage we are here with some interview questions which are frequently asked and which you must prepare. Before going for the interview round, you are advised to read these questions so that you can answer the question properly. If you are going to appear in the interview round for the first time, then you should read these questions more carefully, so that if any of these asked in the interview then you may answer the same without hesitation.
Most Important Question for IBPS PO Interview round:
- Introduce yourself.
- Why do you want to join the banking sector?
- Where do you see yourself in the coming next 5 years?
- Why should we hire you amongst all the other candidates?
- Questions related to IBPS.
- Current financial awareness and current affairs questions
- Questions related to your stream from which you pursued your graduation.
- Why did you leave your previous job(if you are a working aspirant)?
- Why do you want to work in the banking sector?
- Your strengths and weaknesses.
- What qualities should one have to become a bank officer?
- Questions related to your family background.
- Functions of banks.
- If you will find a better job opportunity, will you leave this job?
These are some of the common questions which are frequently and are expected to be asked in the interview round, also at the same time we advise all our aspirants to answer the questions actively and properly, the interview panel should not feel that you came in the interview with reciting answers. Prepare well and do not hesitate while going for an interview round.
Team bankersadda wishes you good luck for your interview round.