Hello aspirants, Bankers Adda is back with another success story. IBPS RRB Office Assistant has successfully declared its final result and many congratulations to those candidates who have got selected and keep sending us your success stories so we can share them with our students. Here, Ritu Gautam has shared her success story, let’s read it.
I am Ritu Gautam from Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh). I am selected as an RRB office assistant in the Aryavat bank.
I was preparing for SSC CGL. Also as a backup, I applied for RRB office assistant. I have done my graduation in B.sc. in 2019 and while doing B.sc. I was also preparing for the government job.
2019 was the year in which my situation completely changed. I had to get settled in the Government job as soon as possible, and that is what happened. All credit goes to my mother.
My mother and brother were the real force and motivation throughout the journey.
These are the exam in which I appeared :
- Qualified written exam UPP constable 2018
- Again qualified written exam UPP constable 2019
- Qualified RRB loco pilot cbt 1 and out by 2 marks in cbt 2
- Qualified written exam of the railway police force
- LIC Pre Exam cleared but out in mains
- SBI Clerk pre level cleared
- Quantitative aptitude– From quant, I cleared my basics from offline coaching classes. After that, I started giving sectional mock tests from different sites.
- Reasoning ability- This is my favorite subject. I scored maximum in this subject. I used to solve more than 10 puzzles in a day. And also I used to do other topics i.e. syllogism, inequalities. After that, I started giving sectional quizzes.
- General awareness- I was average in the GA section. Then I started following the monthly and weekly pdfs.
- Hindi- I am good at this subject. So I revise all the points through mock tests.
- Computer- It is a scoring subject, but my score was not good in this section. I watched Youtube videos (Arora educators).
Lastly, I want to say that two things are very useful during preparation and to crack this exam.
- Right strategy
Every time you decide to quit just remember once why you started in the first place. In a 10 step ladder, it does not make sense in quitting when u are already on the 9th step. Believe in yourself, don’t be over negative during the preparations. Success definitely takes time but patience is the key. I have struggled a lot in my life but never stopped trusting myself. I started preparing in 2019 with a rigorous time-table and followed it religiously, and I found success eventually.
Prepare daily targets and achieve that, take small steps and improve consistently.
The only mantra for success is being consistent. Allot time to every subject according to your strengths and weaknesses. Difficulties will come but the one who will show patience and be consistent throughout will win the game.
Ek cheej aur jab bhi esa feel aye ki ab ni hoga ya koi rasta na dhike wahi apka turning point hoga us waqt apko strong banna hoga. jab sare gate close ho jate hai tab ek gate open hota hai isliye kabhi ummed mat chooriyega. preparation ke time negativity se dur rahe.
Thanks, adda team for being there 24*7. Thanks to all mentors for being there to solve my doubts.