Hello aspirants, Bankers Adda is back with another success story. IBPS RRB Office Assistant has successfully declared its final result and many congratulations to those candidates who have got selected and keep sending us your success stories so we can share them with our students. Here, Soumi Middya has shared her success story, let’s read it.
My name is Soumi Middya. I live at Diamond Harbour, South 24 PGS ( West Bengal). I have done my graduation in B. Sc. General ( Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science). Recently I cleared the IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam. I want to share my success story.
After graduation, I was preparing for govt. exams. Earlier I appeared in different examinations without banking exams. But I was not comfortable. So, I decided to focus on only banking exams. Then I started to clear all prelims but failed in mains. I found my week areas and worked on them. As time passed my week point became stronger gradually. And for the first time, I was able to clear the mains (IBPS RRB PO) in 2019 but could not clear the exam due to an interview.
1. SBI clerk- cleared prelims but failed in mains.
2. LIC ADO- cleared prelims but failed in mains.
3. IBPS RRB PO- cleared prelims as well as mains but finally not cleared because of low marks in interview.
4. IBPS RRB Clerk- cleared prelims but failed in mains.
5. LIC Assistant- cleared prelims but failed in mains because of sectional cut-off in GA.
6. IBPS Clerk- cleared prelims but failed in mains.
At this point I feel very depressed. मुझे लगा कि मुझसे नहीं हो पायेगा छोड़ टू|
Then my Mother convinced me and told me to appear for the last time. She motivated me a lot. She asked me for buying test series. She always encourages me. And finally, I cracked IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
1. SBI Clerk- cleared prelims but failed in mains.
2. IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1- Final result yet to come.
3. IBPS RRB Office Assistant-
4. IBPS Clerk- Final result yet to come.
Test Series of Bankers Adda helped me a lot and gave me confidence.
Finally, I want to tell one thing that “एक मा का विश्वास कभी नहीं हारति|”|