| Updated On December 12th, 2019 at 03:14 pm
IBPS SO Admit Card 2019
IBPS has released IBPS SO Admit Card 2019 today on December 12, 2019. Candidates can download the admit card through the official site of IBPS at ibps.in. The admit Card is available for candidates from December 12 to December 29. IBPS is all set to conduct IBPS SO Prelims Exam on 28th and 29th December 2019. Candidates who want to pursue their career as a Specialist Officer in various Public Sector Banks must have started their preparation already and must be eagerly waiting for the IBPS SO Admit Card.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
IBPS SO 2019: Important Dates
|On-line registration Dates||5th November 2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||26th November 2019|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||To Be Out Soon|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||28th & 29th December 2019|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||25th January 2020|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February 2020|
Steps to Download Your IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card (Call Letter) 2019:
1. Enter your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth.”
2. Enter the “Captcha Code.”
3. Click on the “Submit” button.
4. Your IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card will appear, you can then download it and also take a print out of the admit card.
If you are unable to download your Call Letter:
1. You are entering the wrong credentials. Please check your credentials again.
2. You do not meet the eligibility criteria for the recruitment (as per the details you’ve filled in your online application)
3. You might have made some mistakes while filling the online application for this recruitment process.
4. There might be some technical glitch, you can reload the page or try again later.
Documents Required While Attempting IBPS SO Prelims Exam
To end the last time hussle, here is a list of document which you should carry with you during IBPS SO Prelims Exam:
- Hard Copy of the Call Letter/ Admit Card.
- Valid Original Photo ID Proof.
- A Photocopy of your valid ID Proof.
- A Passport-Size Photograph (same as the one submitted during the registration)
The ID Photo ID Proof that can be considered valid for the exams are:
- Aadhaar Card with a Photograph
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with Photograph
- Identity Card issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead
IBPS SO Prelims Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
IBPS SO Prelims Exam will be conducted online. Here are few instructions for the candidates who are about to appear for IBPS SO Prelims Exam 2019:
- Aspirants need to carry the hard copy of admit card without which they will not be allowed to attempt the IBPS SO Prelims Exam.
- Along with IBPS SO Admit Card, a candidate must also carry Photo ID Proof and Passport-Size Photograph.
- The call letter with the copy of the Photo ID Proof will be submitted at the exam centre.
- Read all the details mentioned in the admit card so that you don’t have to miss out on a single point.
- Make sure that you take a print out of the admit card in which your photograph is clear.
- Abide the instructions on the admit card.
- IBPS SO Apply Online 2019: Online Application Form
- IBPS SO Syllabus For Prelims and Mains 2019
- IBPS SO Syllabus for IT Officer Scale-I 2019