IBPS SO Interview Call Letter 2019-20: IBPS SO Interview Call letter 2019-20 has been released by the IBPS on IBPS official website i.e. ibps.in. Candidates who have qualified in IBPS SO Mains can download his/her Interview admit card for the IBPS SO Interview. IBPS SO Interview round is the most crucial stage and marks scored in the interview round will be considered for the final selection.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Important Dates to Download IBPS SO Interview Call Letter
|Commencement Date of IBPS SO Interview call letter||14 – 02 – 2020|
|Closure Date of IBPS SO Interview call letter||29 – 02 – 2020|
How to Download The IBPS SO Interview Admit Card
- Go to the official website of IBPS, i.e. ibps.in
- Click on download interview call letter for CRP SPL-XI.
- Enter your registration number, DOB and captcha mentioned therein.
- Click on submit button.
- Your IBPS SO Interview call letter will appear on the screen.
- Take print of it and save a copy of the same in the PDF format.
It is not always easy to tackle an interview in Banking or Insurance exams, it needs a lot of confidence to crack IBPS SO Interview 2019-20. IBPS recruits Specialist Officers (SO) every year for India’s Public Sector Banks. In 2019-20 there are 1163+ vacancies for the post of IBPS SO. Thousands of students will be selected out of lakhs to appear for the IBPS SO interview round. The ratio for selection: non-slection is 1:3 (expected).
You may also like to read:
- Download Free PDFs for Banking/Insurance Exams
- Attempt More English Quizzes for Banking/Insurance Exams
All the Best BA’ians for IBPS SO Interview!