Important Schemes for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer
Social Security In India is an important topic for UPSC EPFO Examination. Candidates can expect a good number of questions from this section. The term social security refers to the social protection that society (state) as a whole provides to vulnerable sections. In India Central Government and State Governments run various schemes for the betterment of people in need. These schemes are often asked in examinations. Since the exam is being conducted by the Union Public Service Commission, one can expect a good depth of questions. The article below has a compilation of Important Schemes for the UPSC EPFO Exam.
Important Schemes for UPSC EPFO
Every year a good amount of questions are asked about government schemes. There are a good number of schemes under the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Labor, Ministry of Rural Development and Ministry of Women, etc that can be highly relevant from an exam perspective. After the recent pandemic, there are lots of schemes that were aimed at migrant workers, an area of special focus for EPFO Aspirants. Here you can download notes on all the important schemes run by the Government Of India and important for the UPSC EPFO Exam.
|Important Schemes for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer|
|Important Schemes for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer PDF- Part 1|
|Important Schemes for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer PDF- Part 2|
How To Prepare Important Schemes for UPSC EPFO
Here are a few tips on preparing Government Schemes for UPSC EPFO Exam.
- Go through past year’s questions on Government Schemes.
- Also refer to questions asked in other UPSC Examinations like – CSE, CDS, CAPF etc.
- Focus on schemes that are for core areas like – Labour related, women-related, pension etc.
- Be thorough with details on schemes in news i.e MGNREGA, PDS, Mission Shakti, Atlan Pension Yojana, Shemes launched during covid and still operational – PMSvanidhi, PM Garib Kalyan etc.
- Try to memorize some factual details related to the schemes eg. Number of days in MGNREGA.
- Have a broad outlook and understanding of some core ideas around the schemes. i.e. UPSC is known for asking very particular questions from schemes for the welfare of vulnerable sections.
You can refer to the Important Schemes for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer provided by us for holistic preparation.
|UPSC EPFO Previous Year Paper|