IPPB Executive Salary 2023
The Indian Post Payment Bank published a recruitment notification on its official website, @www.ippbonline.com. There are a total of 132 vacancies for Executive posts on a contractual basis. The candidates interested in this opportunity are wondering about the IPPB Executive Salary 2023. The official notification has mentioned the salary and job profile that all the candidates must be aware of. Here in this post, we have covered all the information on IPPB Executive Salary 2023.
IPPB Executive Salary
The IPPB Executive Salary 2023 is paid to candidates by Indian Post Payment Bank. The candidates must note that this is not a regular job hence not a contractual one. The candidates will not be eligible for any sort of allowance and benefits. The monthly salary for IPPB Executive is mentioned in the IPPB Executive 2023 Notification. Here in this space candidates can check the detailed IPPB Executive Salary 2023 along with the job profile.
IPPB Executive Salary 2023: Overview
The official notification for IPPB Executive has specified the nature of the job. Here candidates can get a brief overview of IPPB Executive Salary 2023.
|IPPB Executive Salary 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Indian Post Payment Bank|
|Exam Name||IPPB Exam 2023|
|IPPB Executive Salary 2023||Rs. 30,000 per Month|
|Job Location||Based On Candidate’s Preference|
|IPPB Executive Salary 2023||Check-In Hindi|
IPPB Executive Salary 2023
The IPPB Executive Salary 2023 is Rs. 30,000 per month inclusive of statutory deductions. The deduction is done as per the rules in Income Tax Act, considering the amendments from time to time. Also, the Executives engaged in business activities may be paid incentives by Bank based on their performance. There are no extra allowances that shall be paid to the candidates.
IPPB Executive Salary 2023 Annual Package
The candidates are also eager to know about the annual package as per the IPPB Executive Salary 2023. The annual package is the amount of salary that the candidates will be taking home in a year. As per the calculation and available information the annual package as per the IPPB Executive Salary 2023 is Rs. 3.6 Lakhs for this recruitment.
IPPB Executive In Hand Salary
The in-hand salary is also an important consideration that candidates keep in mind applying for any examination. As per the notification, the candidates will get a salary of Rs. 30,000 per month inclusive of statutory deductions. This means candidates will take home Rs. 30,000 per month as in-hand IPPB Executive Salary 2023.
IPPB Executive Allowances and Benefits
As per the available information in the official notification, IPPB Executive 2023 is a contractual post and the candidates will not be eligible for any sort of allowances along with IPPB Executive Salary 2023. But there might be a few benefits that candidates might be able to avail themselves of. The exact details of the benefits will vary from one job location to another.
IPPB Executive Job Profile
The official IPPB Executive 2023 has specified the job profile besides the IPPB Executive Salary 2023. The candidates must keep in mind the roles and responsibilities before applying online.
- Achievement of Monthly Revenue Targets: The Sales Officer is responsible for meeting the monthly revenue targets by directly selling the bank’s products to customers.
- Customer Acquisition Events and Campaigns: The Sales Officer organizes customer acquisition events and campaigns in the designated area under the branch or office jurisdiction to enhance financial literacy and attract new customers.
- Training for Business Correspondents: Conduct periodic training and education sessions for Business Correspondents (Individual/Department of Post End users) on IPPB products and services.
- Collaborate with Department of Post End Users: Work seamlessly with Department of Post End users and counterparts to drive the business of IPPB products and third-party sales.
- Assisting Business Correspondents: Assist Individual & Corporate Business Correspondents in acquiring new customers for IPPB and its partner organizations.
- Customer Relationship Management: Acquire, grow, and retain customer relationships to enhance customer base and promote customer loyalty.
- Strategic Relationship Management with Channel Partners: Develop and manage strategic relationships with all channel partners to drive sales, disseminate marketing information, organize events, training sessions, and promotions that align with the bank’s business goals.
- Adherence to Operational Guidelines and Compliance: Ensure strict adherence to all operational guidelines and compliance requirements of the bank. Responsible for the timely submission of periodical reports and returns.
- Additional Duties: Perform any other duties assigned by the bank from time to time to support the smooth functioning of the bank and achieve its objectives.
IPPB Executive Contract Period
The contract for this position will initially be for a period of one year. After the first year, the contract will be subject to review for extension on a Year-to-Year basis for an additional period of two years, based on satisfactory performance. The maximum duration of this contract will not exceed three years in total.
|IPPB Executive Syllabus 2023|