Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023: Karnataka Bank will release the Karnataka Bank PO Call Letter 2023 on its official website @karnatakabank.com for all those candidates who will be going to appear in the examination. All those candidates who applied for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 will be able to download their Admit card once it is out officially. Here we have provided all the necessary details related to Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023.
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 will be published by the bank in the 1st week of February 2023. Candidates must have their registration number or roll number and password or date of birth to download their Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023. Candidates will be able to check & download their admit card from the direct link given below after it will release officially by the bank.
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 Link (Inactive Link)
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023: Overview
Candidates can check the complete overview of Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 in the given table below.
|Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023: Overview|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Bank Exam 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Interview|
|Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2022||Check the Post in Hindi|
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023: Important Dates
Candidates can check all the important dates related to Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 in the given below table.
|Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023: Important Dates|
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 PDF||30th December 2022|
|Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card||1st Week of February 2023|
|Karnataka Bank PO Exam||February 203 (Expected)|
Steps to Check Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank or click on the direct link given above.
- Now click on the Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023.
- Click on the link Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023.
- Enter your registration number and password/date of birth to download the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023.
- Download and take the printout of Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023.
Details Mentioned on Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023 consists of many details, these details carry major information about the examination and its timing. Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully on their Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023.
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Date and Time
- Test Centre Address
- Name of Exam Centre
- Post Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of the candidate and bank officer.
Documents Required at the Exam Venue of the Karnataka Bank
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2023.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 2 passport-size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates can check the complete exam pattern for the post of probationary officer announced under the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 in the given below table.
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern|
|S. No||Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Computer Awareness||30||30||15 Minutes|
|2.||English Language||50||50||35 Minutes|
|3.||General Awareness||50||50||20 Minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Descriptive Test of English Language||2||25||30 Minutes|